- One of the world's leading MNC FMCG/ Durable Manufacturers
- Solid Operation Team with emphais on Sales/ Dealership Support
You will organize the storage and distribution of goods. You'll ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. You may also be involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
- One of the world's leading MNC Home Appliance -Durable Products Manufacturers
- Directly reporting to CFO; engaging with solid end-to-end Supply Chain team
- Demonstrated business partner to business growth and as country finance lead of domestic market by providing insights in order to achieve business results
- Strong collaboration with the commercial teams by providing business planning and market updates from financial perspective
- Able to join in a resourceful group organization
- Geography relocation with regional exposure
- Play a role of the key coordinator for tax audit and queries either from Tax bureau, UK Group Company and/or Regional Tax Manager
- The role is responsible for monitoring and control activities related to general accounting processing systems to assure accurate accounting reporting for IFRS, GAAP and internal control governance, encompass two legal entities
- Cluster scope with multiple countries coverage
- Promising career development and relocation opportunities
- Responsible for commercial business partnering and reporting areas of country level.
- Deliver the planned metrics for Taiwan Cluster & sustainable growth agenda through enabling resource allocation, providing financial analysis and insights, initiatives and achieving Taiwan Finance objectives
- A global top 3 player
- Promising career development and relocation opportunities
- As an integral part of the finance team, you will add value to management team ensuring compliance to group controlling guideline, raising local control awareness and drive control efficiencies.
- Business partner and deliver periodic reports and analysis, provide fact-based insights for commercial decisions.
- The world largest and best selling RTD beverage in it's field
- Play a business partner role to upper management teams for commercial decisions
- Provide financial analysis to and facilitate the optimal use of business uses
- Ensures that commercial adhere to supporting functions
- Diverse working environment
- Play a critical role in business strategy from finance perspective
The role is all about cooperating with various stakeholders taking into account finance & business processes impacting financial data, often deploying an end-to-end perspective.In finance operation perspective, controlling and the completeness of financial statements reported for commercial entities from within established timelines.
- Enjoying a high degree of independence in improving and designing processes
- Having multiple opportunities to grow professionally and personally
This position is responsible for handling well-known brands with abundant marketing resources. You will need to have solid branding and product marketing experiences with the engagement in regional team.
- Great chance to handle global well-known brand with abundant marketing resource
- Competitive compensation and benefits
This role is direct reporting to SBM/BM and support the Brand & IM Team on administration processes. You will be responsible for local marketing planning, initiation and executions. Coordinate the ordering, monitoring and tracking of product samples for marketing initiatives.
- Great opportunity to join global MNC with regional exposure
- Work life balance, flexible working environment and 16+ annual leave
Regulatory Affairs Manager oversees the regulation process for products requiring governmental approval, including filing necessary applications and handling all government interactions.
- One of the world's leading MNC Pharma/Cosmeceutical Manufacturers
- Solid Regional Exposure across Hongkong, Mongolia Areas with Global HQ Support
Work closely with business divisions as a strategic partner to lead supply chain division in order to build, maintain and implement operational strategies and systems to support business growth, optimize productivity, prevent quality and regulatory risk, and optimum inventory level.
- One of the Asia leading MLM/FMCG (Cosmetics/ Underwear) Companies
- HQ in Taiwan; Regional Exposure with 7+ countries and leading 15 members
This role is the backbone of the operation of the team, he/she will be critical in streamlining our process and maintaining operational excellence. The candidate will play a key role in handling various coordination tasks and managing relationship with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Great chance to join global MNC with global exposure
- Work life balance with flexible working environment and 16+ days annual leave
- Reporting to Senior Manager, Total Rewards BP, Emerging International, this position will be focusing on the full spectrum of Total Rewards programs to develop, adopt and implement various company's total rewards strategy and framework across the Asia Pacific region, including but not limited to salary ranges creation, sales incentive design, benefits programs review, market trend analysis and mobility management for global relocations.
- Rich regional exposure and cross market visions
- Flexible working environment and competitive salary scheme
You serves as the subject matter expert for demand planning, network optimization, and capacity planning while supporting various projects including; monthly demand plans, consumption models, network and production strategy optimization, integration of new businesses, and new product launches.
- One of the world's leading MNC Beverage/ Wine Companies
- New HC switching to Taiwan with solid 3+ countries regional exposure
Join a well-known fast-growing FMCG organisation with a very proud history of growth across the last few decades, specialising in the importation and distribution of Asian food products to the Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Join a high a market leading FMCG organisation
- Convenient Western Sydney location
Our Client is looking for a young potential talent who's with experience in planning for productions or factories. If you're ambitious, upbeat, and would like to develop full function skills in supply chain, this is the right job for you!!
- Able to Rotate and Develop Full Function Supply Chain Profession
- Global Leading FMCG Group with Dynamic Culture
The Head of Innovation, Research & Development will be responsible for providing strategic and leadership in planning, developing, implementing, promoting and evaluating current and new technical and product innovations.
- High-end retail manufacturing
- Global organisation
The job is responsible for full P&L for an independent brand across APAC region.
The role will face diversified changes in a variable business environment.
- Historical brand, within diversified business models
- International environment with competitive package
As Category Manager, you will manage and maintain great relationship with vendors and know where to find best resources to meet customer's satisfaction.
- New Headcount Due to Business Expansion
- Start Up Energetic and Dynamic Culture & Environment