The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying, prospecting, closing and growing new business opportunities in an established channels in Taiwan. The primary objective will be recruiting new partners while driving current channels to develop large Enterprise or strategic accounts in all kinds of sectors. He/She will need to do business strategy plan for the whole country with Country Manager.
Career progression to a leading foreign branding company.
Great chance to work in a multinational company.
- Fundamental understanding of business processes and policies within an IT environment and with a broad background in IT.
- Should have a sound knowledge of the audit process and possess good process analytical skills.
Global headcount who supports worldwide offices
Flexible working hours and westernize culture
Ensuring that global and local systems to be running smoothly to support commercial teams to achieve business goals
Dynamic company culture - working with multi-national stakeholders
Competitive salary package and employment benefits
This sales has to build and maintain relationships and effectively drive sales revenue to meet target. Also, to identify customers' needs and co-works with technical team to provide best solutions to customers.
Excellent chance to work with leading companies in the industry
Offers a competitive salary and excellent career progression
- Hsinchu CityPermanent
- Determines current and future enterprise infrastructure needs.
- Oversees the design and implementation of information systems that support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization.
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
Key position within the group (directly report to IT head)
Reputable company with stable and strong growth
Lead consulting engagements while interfacing with "C" level executives to plan a strategic direction to enhance the maturity of the client organization's security program effectiveness and maturity
Key technical role
- Provide commercial and technical consulting support to the country sales teams and channel partners focusing on global network services
- Responsible for all design and technical aspects related to network services and solutions of bids and request for proposals of enterprises in the Asia Pacific region.
Working with cross countries team members
An US social media technology provide advanced platform to worldwide target audience.
They are looking for a CTO with strong team management experience, MNC communication style, capability in new generation product planning in Taiwan.
Looking for candidate who is a problem solver with leadership and entrepreneurship to join them!!!
International company with WW business scope
Attractive benefits with authority in product development
- Key role in senior leadership team which provide progressional and innovative suggestions
- Understand business requirements and translate to IT solution, in cooperation with regional/global IT
Business partner role in senior leadership team
In charge of digital transformation and IT long term vision
* Design, implement, and enrich data processing pipeline that collect and process massive volume of data, to enhance solutions/services, protect customers, and prepare data environment for data insight on business.
* Investigate and resolve performance and stability issues in data processing systems and advise necessary infrastructure changes
* Select and integrate data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
* By hacking big data to explore hundreds of real data collected from world-wide continuously, to get insight and discover new emergency threats.
* Work closely with client application engineering teams, Data Analysts, marketing and business operation team for archiving business objective
an international big-scope company
technical-driven environment with strong visions
Didn't find the right It job for you?
Sign-up to receive It jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
About Michael Page IT
Michael Page has been matching businesses with talented candidates for over 40 years – no matter how niche your company may be, we have the know-how to find the most suitable IT professional for your needs.
In total, 90% of our business comes from satisfied repeat customers and referrals, so if you’re looking for a trusted and established IT recruitment agency in Taiwan, you’re in the right place.
Demand for top candidates in the IT industry is only set to grow over the next 12 months, so it’s important to ensure you have access to the most skilled IT specialists out there.
Being technically trained as engineers themselves our recruiters can make experienced decisions and fully understand what skills a candidate in Taiwan’s jobs market should possess – we grasp how IT impacts businesses, and the specific skills companies require.
With over 150 offices worldwide, we have access to an unrivalled global network of talent. The types of IT roles we fill range from project manager, tech consultant, and ERP specialist to web developer, front-end developer, and infrastructure specialist.
We recruit for any company with IT needs – from start-ups to multinational corporations – and are committed to ensuring you and your new hire are suitably matched to form a longstanding professional relationship.
Specialising in filling mid to senior-level positions, Michael Page can work with you to determine the exact needs of your business – whether you’re looking to grow your in-house IT team or hire a senior manager for the team. Some of the permanent, temporary, and contract IT roles we recruit for include: