- Multinational mass market cosmetic brand marketing manager
- Penetrate the brand to Taiwan market,espcially color products
well-known organic cosmetic organization that focus on color products
High paid with bonus and 14 days annual leave per year
Our client a multinational reputable pharmaceutical company that has several products coming up in the coming years.
They're looking for a experienced marketer with leadership experience to take the role of Marketing Manager for a specialty care product line.
Excellent career progression
Good new product pipeline lining up
- Support to the Taiwan business to deliver business goals and objectives.
- Develop, recommend and implement effective local marketing plans/programs that generate and accelerate consumption and demand in the market.
- Consistently align with overall Global and Regional strategies and plans, and achieve the regions sales, margin and goals.
Growing business with great potential
Regional exposure with empowerment on ensuring the development of the brand
My client is a start-up fashion company that sells accessories. The company is fun, dynamic with solid financial foundation. They are now looking for a marketing manager to handle the marketing planning and project management.
Great opportunity to run the marketing
Good market exposure and open minded culture
A pharmaceutical company is looking for a seasoned marketer who's able to lead a regional marketing team and collaborate with sales team in different markets to grow the market share across regions.
Great product training and regional training session
Strong team to support the business
- This person will be reporting into Taiwan market head and also functional EC& Digital in SG.
- Responsible for local market strategy and also ecommerce strategy launching in Taiwan.
New position with new EC platform
Growing business with very high quality product features
- Hsinchu CityPermanent
This role you will provide your marketing strategy and insight to the regions in Taiwan, Korea and South East Asia.
Strong Product Marketing Experiences from Semiconductor tool vendor
Great regional job scope with very competitive salary package
The marketing opportunity is in one of the global leading medical device brand. This role will work in a dynamic, energetic, and open-minded team.
Great internal markeitng resource
Transparent company culture
In addition to the responsibilities listed below, the ideal candidate will be using his or her knowledge of programming and database design to create, augment and maintain manufacturing systems for the businesses of the firm.
International firm with offices around the globe
Dynamic working environment with excellent employee development programs
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to support band team
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
brand management autonomy
An international beauty products and make-up company is looking for a digital marketing assistance manager with solid digital marketing management skills plus strong communication skills.
large brand in international beauty products industry
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for expanding the relationships, revenue, and influence with our client's target territory. Achieving/exceeding near term monthly revenue goals while positioning our client for long term success by driving the mass market adoption of navigation and broadening the utilisation of their database and emerging technologies in consumer and Internet of Things (IoT) Industries.
Great chance to do developing market with high potential
Exciting application in B2B solution selling
- The person is the core of the team who needs to manage the team, business and all the marketing strategy to drive the business forwards.
- The local marketing team covers areas such as market intelligence, external communication, online & offline, advertising, web channel as well as local marketing and corporation/commercial PR.
Growing business with focus on digital
Global leading brand in the catgory
- Brand director for all the travelling products and integrated brand image
- Strategical Planning and advocate for brand
- Direct reports into CEO
- APPLICATION NEEDS TO ATTACH YOUR DESIGN PORTFOLIO
Luxury Travel Agency
Design and Life Style focus
Didn't find the right Marketing job for you?
Sign-up to receive Marketing jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
About Michael Page Marketing
If you’re searching for a trusted and established marketing recruitment agency in Taiwan, you’re in the right place. At Michael Page, we’ve been working with top FMCGs, retail brands, luxury brands, and other businesses for over 40 years. Through our in-depth market knowledge and commitment to quality, we’ve formed longstanding partnerships with some of the most reputable companies in the world.
In a constantly evolving and increasingly globalised market, businesses need to be constantly adapting to stay at the forefront of any industry. Accordingly, they need to have top marketing professionals on hand who can capably cope with changing consumer demands and purchasing behaviours. At Michael Page, we understand the challenges inherent to finding the perfect marketing hire. That’s why we do the hard work for you by meeting with hundreds of candidates face to face before pinpointing the ideal person for your organisation.
Our tailored approach to recruitment means every client relationship we maintain is fully customised to the needs of the business. With our specialised knowledge, our dedicated recruitment team can confidently meet with heads of FMCGs, or any business professional in Taiwan, to form a picture of your ideal candidate, and track that person down from our international network of talent. As part of our long-term partnership, we can also offer advice on job trends, salary benchmarks, and more.
Our marketing job vacancies span a diverse range of industries and seniority levels – from junior to C-suite. We work with Taiwanese businesses ranging in size from small family-run operations to Blue Chip companies. We also regularly consult with Government Linked Companies (GLCs) as well as international businesses looking to set up in Taiwan. The marketing roles we make placements in include: