- Development of monthly, quarterly, annual reports - follow up on these with local management
- Controlling and follow up on realised figures/results
The Finance Controller will be responsible for compliance and accounting for Taiwan legal entities. He advice the business on accounting and ensures external and internal reporting requirements (US GAAP / Local GAAP) as well as ensuring tax compliance. The role requires closely external relations with the auditing firms.
- Growing Industry and Sustainable Business model
- Global Exposure
In charge of companies full Finance & Accounting day to day work. Support business with Financial advises.
- International Start -Up business, opportunity to be part of sothing Big
- Opportunity to build up and lead a team
- Supervising daily operation
- Managing AP/AR, bank reconciliation and audit with the collaboration with accountants
- Global consumer goods, mutliple product line
- Diverse working environment
- Gatekeeper for financial controlling and financial reporting for wholly-owned and other entities for group reporting purposes
- Regional scope with relocation opportunities
- Able to work in a sustainable business across teams and national borders.
Lead the Finance and Accounting Team to conduct timely and accurate Financial reports to the Regional Head of Finance.
- Stable and Employee friendly working Environment
- Multinational Company with Good Welfare
- Support the development and newly established Audit/Assurance department
- Manage large portfolio of international audit clients
- Chance to build up new team!
- Work with global firms and help with new business expansion in Taiwan
Help HongKong entity to build up Taiwanese Accounting Team. To support HQ with internal control set up and accounting activities.
- Fast growing Industry, More than Average Package
- Opportunity to build up a team
To support headquarter to maintain internal control and and help company during IPO process.
- Managerial role, good stepping stone from External firms to Commercial
- Great Flexibility
Help headquarter and entity abroad to conduct precise and timely financial reports.
- Fast Growing Business, high salary package
- Global exposure, opportunity to support entity abroad
New headcount looking for a candidate with Accounting or Finance bachelor or High-diploma background. Our client is a market leader in marketing industry, their Finance team in Taiwan is relatively sizeable.
- Analyst opportunity provided
- Rotation opportunity
- Be the local expert in accounting anc controlling
- Responsible for vendor master management, vendor and employee expense documents review and fixed assets management.
- A NASDAQ-100 and S&P 500 medical devices unicorn
- Great working environment and team moral
The successful candidate will be given wide career progression opportunities and a truly international exposure.
- Global exposure at a rapidly expanding MNC
- Career progression opportunities
You'll be working closely with Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Taiwan teammates to streamline month end closing activities, including Tax and IC reconciliation. This role will allow the successful candidate to be involved in broad aspects of the business and work cross functionally.
- Multinational Company, Well-Known Brand
- Regional Role, Good Global Exposure
Support Accounting Director with timely and precise financial reports and accounting reports.
- Taiwanese listed company
- Global exposure , responsible for abroad subsidary
Assist CEO and VP to maintain Investor Relationship and Stock affairs.
Excellent exposure in a growing international firm which provides products and services.
- Industry Leader
- MNC culture
- Exercise previous experience and knowledge across the business, help build foundation from ground up.
- Assess risk corruptions (actual/potential risks) in business practices
- Global business and well known market dominating company
- Hands on, build up team, and heavy business invovlement