Regulatory Affairs Manager oversees the regulation process for products requiring governmental approval, including filing necessary applications and handling all government interactions.
- One of the world's leading MNC Pharma/Cosmeceutical Manufacturers
- Solid Regional Exposure across Hongkong, Mongolia Areas with Global HQ Support
Representing a global company's medical affair to engage and build up long term relationships with external stakeholders through scientific exchange and medical research support in the designated therapeutic area.
- Global healthcare corporation with growing business outlook worldwide.
- Promising career development plan.
Work as a designer on team, able to support analytic and SW development projects by translating user research and requirements into an outstanding user experience though discovery, ideation, wireframe development, prototyping, and testing.
- Innovative company
- Great compensation package
Our client is looking for a consultative role within the affiliate, who has decision making authority to request resources of the company in order to have improved impact on the patient journey. The role will be an empowered leader who is directly accountable to deliver better outcomes for patients, stakeholders, the ecosystem and the organisation, faster.
- Empowered leader who manage patients and stakeholders' relationships
- Integrated role for efficient results and provide better solutions
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls, and maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains financial controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Global top 3 player in its field
- Promising and stable business revenue
- Play a critical role as controller for a entire business unit/group
- Business partner with relevant stakeholders e.g. BU director, supply chain and medical advisers
- A global giant healthcare multinational company
- A fortune 500 company
- As a finance partner and partner with cross teams and advise financial insight to relevant stakeholders
Review business performance by division and provide analysis
- Play a critical role of in a global giant healthcare organization
- Able to work with cross country for regional exposure
You will play an essential role in the supply chain of a company. You will also use the analytical, marketing, and sales data of a company to effectively estimate future product demands. Your duties include planning inventory flow, analyzing statistical data, and generating forecasting solutions.
- One of the world's leading MNC Medical Devices Manufacturers
- Regional Exposure with HK/TW, directly reporting to Greater China Management Tea
Our client is a global brand with strong presence in South East Asia which provides the largest network of doctors and clinical professionals. They're currently looking for Account Manager to help the clients achieve maximum touchpoints for their portfolios across the network. Ensuring relevant content, excellence in account management and project delivery is a key deliverable for this team.
- Fast-growing company at the leading edge of healthcare industry in South East As
- Start up mindset with good autonomy
- Global business and highly reputable health care business
- Cover both Taiwan and other regions
- Global business and highly reputable healthcare company
- Strong business involvement and look after 400 staffs
- Work closely with the global and regional finance team in areas of financial updates, standardization and guidelines
- Excellent business partnering to support growth by providing business insights and solution
- A fortune 500 company
- Nomitated one of the most valuable US company
- Be the local expert in accounting anc controlling
- Responsible for vendor master management, vendor and employee expense documents review and fixed assets management.
- A NASDAQ-100 and S&P 500 medical devices unicorn
- Great working environment and team moral
Play Taiwan supply chain business leader to drive Taiwan office revenue with annual growth. Lead Taiwan Distribution management. The scopes cover (#1) Budget & Cost Management (#2) Internal Stakeholder Management (#3) Vendors / Supplier / 3PL Management (#4) People Management
- One of the world's leading Medical Device Manufacturers
- New HC Opening with Direct 3 member Team Leading and 3PL Management
- Lead strategic reviews and prepare long-range financial planning to support commercial team to develop mid to long-term strategies with clear decision and delivery agenda.
- Assist the regional and corporate finance team to deploy finance initiatives smoothly without business interruption and bridge the gaps between the design and local business practices
- A global leader in technology, services and solutions in healthcare industry
- A fortune 500 company
You will be responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. (Product SKU 800+, total 3 iconic brands)
- One of the world's leading MNC Automotive Parts companies
- Regional Exposure with conducting 3+ multiple brands
Reporting to the Vice President of Supply Chain and Procurement, the Director of Procurement will be focused on establishing strong collaborative relationships with senior leaders in functional areas to align around category strategies and project requirements, scopes, and timelines.
- One of the world's leading MNC Pharma. Manufacturers
- Regional Exposure with leading 9+ members in MNC working environment
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be under supporting functions conducting B2B Customer Service (Dealership Mgt./ Order Fulfilment/ Warranty)
- One of the world's leading MNC Medical Device/ Dental Consumables Manufacturers
- Solid Training Environment with B2B CS and Aftersales Engagement
The Product Manager will directly report to the VP of Product. Owning the fully product development life cycle and collaborating with various departments on the WEB / applications.
- A startup company focus on Digital Health Care.
- Fast track career growth with complete autonomy in your role
Work closely with business divisions as a strategic partner to lead supply chain division in order to build, maintain and implement operational strategies and systems to support business growth, optimize productivity, prevent quality and regulatory risk, and optimum inventory level.
- One of the Asia leading MLM/FMCG (Cosmetics/ Underwear) Companies
- HQ in Taiwan; Regional Exposure with 7+ countries and leading 15 members