Work as a designer on team, able to support analytic and SW development projects by translating user research and requirements into an outstanding user experience though discovery, ideation, wireframe development, prototyping, and testing.
- Innovative company
- Great compensation package
- As a finance partner and partner with cross teams and advise financial insight to relevant stakeholders
Review business performance by division and provide analysis
- Play a critical role of in a global giant healthcare organization
- Able to work with cross country for regional exposure
- Work closely with the global and regional finance team in areas of financial updates, standardization and guidelines
- Excellent business partnering to support growth by providing business insights and solution
- A fortune 500 company
- Nomitated one of the most valuable US company
Manage the execution of Business Development expansion strategies and establish long-term relationships with potential key clients in line with business strategies for healthcare/pharma industry
- Exciting solutions for Healthcare Industry
- Consultative and innovative business develoment role
Forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning; working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf.
- One of the world's leading MNC FMCG Companies
- Cultivating young generation with comprehensive learning path
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for manage, coordinate and optimize the supply chain and production process, especially cost saving. This position also lead the Production Planning, Sourcing/Purchasing and Warehouse team of 10+ people in New Taipei.
- World leading OEM HealthCare branding with expansive collections
- Established over 30 years and with over 500+ employees in Taiwan
Emphasising on "One Number" Concept among teams of Supply Chain/ Commercial/ Finance, you will directly report to the Finance Director. Meanwhile, the role will concurrently participate in regional scope and supply chain optimisation projects
- One of the world's leading MNC Pharmaceutical Companies
- Regional exposure and "One Number" Conduction in Tier 1 Pharma Companies
A Senior Product manager is responsible for brand marketing management and healthcare KOL communication and engagement.
- World leading HealthCare branding with expansive collections
- operating for 37 years with 400 employees in Taiwan
Well-known MNC is looking for dental equipment technical support engineers to assist in equipment installation, maintenance and technical problem solving
- Promising career development & transparent promotion system
- Strong commercial team & employee recognition program
The Clinical Application Specialist is responsible for supporting the product installation and conducting the training for healthcare professionals.
- Global Medical Device Company
- With dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach
Assistant Regulatory Affairs Manager at a leading global healthcare company, opportunity to join Taiwan RA team to create positive impact to the society.
- Great chance to join global leading brand in healthcare industry
- Competitive salary scheme and holiday policy that is better than the standard in
Sales representative is responsible for driving sales, supporting all product portfolio and service and providing technical support for helathcare sectors
- Top global medical Device Company
- Top share of the global market in the medical field
- Support site/country HSE implementation for operations in Taiwan, ensuring local HSE compliance and conformance with HSE requirements
- Oversee and efficiently manage internal and external HSE performance requirements for Region Asia (APAC/China), including supporting the Region HSE teams on standardizing management system metrics/dashboards and program rollouts (e.g. training, region-wide program rollout etc.)
- One of the world's leading MNC Healthcare Companies
- Brand New headcount with regional APAC exposure
- Responsible for all compliance matters including operational matters, compliance due diligence, T&E review, distributor communication and audit follow-up, investigation, compliance training, document drafting, and record keeping for the region.
- Regional exposure
- Play a critical role in APAC management team
The Business Development Manager defines long-term strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies and increases business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- World leading Medical Device company
- Playing a critical role of in a global giant healthcare organization
Our client is a MNC Top Pharmaceutical company who's currently looking for Medical Science Liaison talent dedicated in rare disease with an excellent team structure for career development.
- Top player in healthcare across APAC market with diverse product pipelines.
- Excellent team culture for development.
Engage with business stakeholders
Profitable and Growing Business
- Engage with business stakeholders
- Profitable and Growing Business
This role is responsible for pre-market & post market both QA and RA regulatory compliance for all businses groups of Hongkong & Taiwan region. Mainly to focus on new product registration w/ QSD certification, registration maintenance and management, labeling, registration data management, GDPMD, Reimbursement pricing, etc.
- One of the world's leading USA MNC medical technology companies
- Products and services available in over 100 countries globally