- 國際知名領導品牌, 台灣區業績成長穩定獲利
The main role of this position is to lead Taiwan's marketing, to work with the teams of local and regional to initiate and execute all marketing campaign including PR, Media procurement, advertising, E-commerce, VMD and cross-channel communication to achieve the goal.
- Great chance to develop leadership with decent team size in global MNC
- Key role with regional exposure and be responsible for total products
- Administration and management of all back office systems (store systems and centralized systems).
- Store systems environment provisioning and automation.
- International culture and foreign language environment.
- Long-term career development and good company benefit.
- Cloud & On Premise 服務/系統服務架構規劃。
Forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning; working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf.
- One of the world's leading MNC FMCG Companies
- Cultivating young generation with comprehensive learning path
This role is expected to be trained as a potential leader with Warehouse/ Logistic team of 8+ people in Taipei. You will oversee basic warehouse activities (layout, picking, receiving, inventory, and replenishment)
- One of the world's leading MNC Sporting Goods Retail companies
- New Opening for next generation leader, 3PL/young talents are welcomed
- Support financial planning and rolling forecasting
- Provide financial and accounting analysis and strategies such as budget planning and P&L analysis
- Business contributor and influencer
- Cross-department cooperation opportunities
The Business Controller is expected to be a dynamic leader for the Operations and Finance leadership team by contributing to all areas of business and division expectations.
- Fast Growing Business with Global Exposure
- HIgh Flexibility with Decision Making Opportunity
- Be a strong contributor to the unit management team, lead the store HR team, secure HR subject matter expertise, process HR operations matters and ensure that the HR strategies are locally translated into action in the most effective and efficient way in order to fulfil the purpose of the HR function.
- Ensure a constructive cooperation with works council/unions where applicable.
- A leadership role with solid HR resource and stable business
- Global exposure and diverse career development options
- Project planning and coordination with IT partners and business users.
- Analyze business request and translate it into application functional request.
- Manager Change request deployment and go-live support.
- Provide L2 application support and troubleshooting.
- The world's leading retail group which established over 50 years.
- Globalize career development with great working environment.
- Overseeing all financial activities and providing strategic information for decision-making to improve performance.
- Able to leverage cost accounting, working capital planning, budget/forecast and business analysis/controlling
- Able to join in a group with strong work ethic and enterprising spirit
- A Fortune Global 500 company
- Responsible for the management operations of AWS cloud architecture and various services (via Terraform & Chef).
- Writing automated scripts (Ruby/Python/Bash/Powershell).
- Establish monitoring indicators and automated notification mechanisms to find problems before customers find them.
- Senior position for engineering role with great team work
- Good overall package and company benefit for long-term career development
This role is direct reporting to SBM/BM and support the Brand & IM Team on administration processes. You will be responsible for local marketing planning, initiation and executions. Coordinate the ordering, monitoring and tracking of product samples for marketing initiatives.
- Great opportunity to join global MNC with regional exposure
- Work life balance, flexible working environment and 16+ annual leave
Act as a financial business partner to supports departments and business with efficient strategy planning and business ideas.
- Stable business revenue with global exposure
- Act as a Financial business partner and inviolved in decision making
- Responsible for consolidating, analysing and forecasting. Responsible for timely and accurately financial report
- Full P&L coverage
- Key role in the company, Full P&L coverage
- Deep business involvement
- Record and review all the transactions are properly captured and meet the regulation
- Oversee the accounting systems
- Embrace different challenges with new product launch
- Decision maker and business partner to CFO
As the most senior Finance person in country, the responsibility is to partner with the Country Manager to provide in depth value added analysis and drive compliance and process excellence. The incumbent is also responsible for accurate monthly Financial Accounts, quarterly forecasts and budgets and development of the Finance team.
- Opportunity to working closely international stakeholders
- Lead a sizeable team
We are now partnering with a multinational materials science company- Avery Dennison- to seek for a Fabric Specialist, who has in-depth experience in fabric trends and finishing to join their dynamic team.
- Fortune 500 listed in Retail Brands and Information Technology Solutions
- Excellent career progression opportunities
This role is the backbone of the operation of the team, he/she will be critical in streamlining our process and maintaining operational excellence. The candidate will play a key role in handling various coordination tasks and managing relationship with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Great chance to join global MNC with global exposure
- Work life balance with flexible working environment and 16+ days annual leave