In this role, you will conduct Readdressing Operation with various products across Medical Device/ Pharma/ and Nutrition
- 職缺重新定位, 帶領5+位成員, 提供多元職涯拓展
- Check every tender documents of each case done by staff are all correct.
- Control the Tender schedule on time and make sure no tender mistake incurred at anytime anywhere.
- Audit the bid-bond return receive from hospital in the reasonable day.
- 職缺重新定位, 帶領7+成員, 提供多元職涯拓展
此職缺為全新專職開缺, 你將協助客戶進行Indirect Procurement, 其涵蓋T&C, 承攬商, 機台系統建置導入, 初期將以跨部門整合為主, 中長期將有機會整併團隊, 增加團隊管理經驗
- 成立逾30+年, 新創氛圍, 高競爭差異化產品/服務
KD(Knock-Down) plant management, EO(Engineering change) management, cost negotiation, provide local solution for product specification.
Close communication and cooperation with overseas HQ, local KD plants, dealer, suppliers and other internal departments.
- One of the world's leading Vehicles companies
- Regional Exposure across Europe and Asia and local Knock Down Plant
Supervise order processing team operations to ensure orders are processed timely and accurately with high quality service and keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner by following internal policy as well as clients¡¦ regulations, to increase customer satisfaction.
- One of the world's leading MNC Healthcare Services Groups
- Regional exposure and People oriented organization culture
You will be the bridge of suppliers, support engineers to source critical commodities for the satellite products.
- New Headcount due to Business Expansion Globally
- Join a Promising Industry to Together Create Better Human Future
Reporting to the Vice President of Supply Chain and Procurement, the Director of Procurement will be focused on establishing strong collaborative relationships with senior leaders in functional areas to align around category strategies and project requirements, scopes, and timelines.
- One of the world's leading MNC Pharma. Manufacturers
- Regional Exposure with leading 9+ members in MNC working environment
The Supply Planner aims to create a feasible supply plan to ensure Operations/Supply Chain network sustainability and with the goal to optimize raw material and packaging stock level and to minimize inventory obsolescence.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
- Strong growth potential
You will be responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. (Product SKU 800+, total 3 iconic brands)
- One of the world's leading MNC Automotive Parts companies
- Regional Exposure with conducting 3+ multiple brands
We are looking for a Procurement Manager leads the Procurement team to involve with new product development, leads the sourcing and buying of materials, manages supplier relationship and execute cost reduction plans.
- New Created Position Due to Business Expansion
- MNC Company, Global Business, Leadership Scope
This Logistics Manager is responsible for ensuring all logistics and warehouse related activities smooth and efficient. You will need to cover team management, data analysis, inventory control, 3PL management, supplier management, etc.
- New Headcount Due to Business Expansion
- Total Logistics Management for Taiwan Branch
你將協助客戶帶領HSE 5-8人團隊, 進行廠端職業衛制度建立, 其涵蓋 稽核/ISO建立/ 制度建立, 同時您代表台灣團隊與外籍工程師團隊合作, 並直屬會報給台灣GM
- One of Domestic Leading Energy Part Manufacturers
- Leading 5+ members in English-immersed working environment
You will be overseeing the procurement activities for APAC region and based in Taiwan. Directly reporting to VP of Procurement in US, you will also dedicate to procurement related development and implementation of strategies.
- New Opening Due to Company Business Rapid Growing
- APAC Scope, US Brand, Senior Leadership
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end supply chain management for products on-time-delivery manage and keep growing with the company.
- To Grow with A Rapidly Expanding Electronics Start-Up Company
- End to End Manufacturing Supply Chain Management
- Support site/country HSE implementation for operations in Taiwan, ensuring local HSE compliance and conformance with HSE requirements
- Oversee and efficiently manage internal and external HSE performance requirements for Region Asia (APAC/China), including supporting the Region HSE teams on standardizing management system metrics/dashboards and program rollouts (e.g. training, region-wide program rollout etc.)
- One of the world's leading MNC Healthcare Companies
- Brand New headcount with regional APAC exposure
This Role is positioned as the Aftersales Head with leading 30+ members across 5 functions, namely- Call Center/ Repair/ Return/ Parts/ Quality.Drive Ownership Solutions strategy in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Delivery simply outstanding consumer experience and deliver the ambitious targets on aftermarket business development.
- One of the world's leading MNC Home Appliance Manufacturers
- Brand-New Headcount with Regional Exposure and 30+ leadership scope
Tender manager should be highly capable individual, with a keen eye for detail, consistency and accuracy, excellent communications skills both verbal and written.Manage and supervise the tender and quotation management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organisation's requirements.
- One of the world's leading MNC Healthcare Services Groups
- Brand-New HC and regional exposure with leading 20+ members
Forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning; working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf.
- One of the world's leading MNC FMCG Companies
- Cultivating young generation with comprehensive learning path
Emphasising on "One Number" Concept among teams of Supply Chain/ Commercial/ Finance, you will directly report to the Finance Director. Meanwhile, the role will concurrently participate in regional scope and supply chain optimisation projects
- One of the world's leading MNC Pharmaceutical Companies
- Regional exposure and "One Number" Conduction in Tier 1 Pharma Companies
Our Client is looking for an Operation Specialist to increase partnerships with partners through data analysis and process improvement.
- A Software Start-Up Company Expanding Their Operations Team
- Learn and Grow with Dynamic Team