The ideal candidate will conduct field service for commercial vehicle (such as truck and bus) In this role, you will also report to regional GM in After-Sales BU.
- Tier 1 MNC automotive company with English-immersed working environment
- Regional exposure with comprehensive and solid after-sales team
Reporting to Chief Commercial Officer, the Sales Development Manager will own the entire sales engaging process from lead generation to client mapping, relationship building, commercial negotiation, and deal closure. The role will focus on the clients based in Taiwan as well as in APAC, US, and UK.
- Global Exposure!!
- High visibility and fast track promotion path !!
Rolls-out Country sales programs (including sales process-related knowledge and tools) and implements corporate promotions. Leading two sector teams including coil coating and packaging coating.
- Working in the biggest international high-tech coating company.
- Leading a significant and decision maker role in sales team.
Develop new business in greater Asian region and leading sales base in Europe and the USA and sees sufficient potential to further develop its position in the Asian market. You will be responsible to further build and develop a strong sales team in Asia.
- Develop the sales & marketing activities of Equipment in Taiwan and GreaterChina
- Ensure achievement of the company given KPI and profit targets in this industry
Achieve ambitious goals in your everyday work and support development of an international manufacturing company.
- Join world-leading producer of cylinder valves for gas application.
- Become a leader in fire protection division and lead a team.
With long term focus and strategical approach based on solid business plan for next 5 years, he/she actively contributes to the objectives of the Sales Department by anticipating customer needs, searching for new sales opportunities and ensuring excellent customer satisfaction in the above region.
- Demonstrate good understanding of Airport business and our valued solutions.
- Direct reporting line to regional VP
Sales Manager, (Electronic Design Automation ) is responsible for sales of EDA and HPC Solutions in Taiwan and Hong Kong Geography. Drive EDA and HPC tools for selling environment in the market and build active and prospective customers.
- Enhance simulation, improve engineering, and optimize design within the product.
- Enables companies across a wide range of industries to compete more efficiently.
Plan and ensure execution of Division, Business Unit or Product Group sales strategy for assigned area, to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets for products, systems and/or services in a profitable way. Responsible for leading and developing and coaching the Sales organization proactively, to exceed the sales targets through high performance in order to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Harness the power of company's diverse global network and learning program.
As Head of Enterprise, you'll lead regional and national restaurant chains, ensuring that the selection is outstanding among franchise businesses and restaurant groups and deliver best-in-market customer experience to these critical customers.
- be an outstanding leader to head up the Enterprise Sales and Account Management.
- Contribute to the future strategy of this fast growing delivery business.
The individual in this role will be self-disciplined and have ability to make profit from application-oriented solutions and services for laser cutting, water jet cutting as well as bending.
- World-leading laser cutting machine company.
- Ability to work independently and develop new client is must.
The Sales & Customer Management (S&CM) Sector responsible for both P&L and customer satisfaction. Take lead to align, initiate, plan, execute, close and roll out projects among cross-sector stakeholders.
- Leverage your experience service business in DUV, EUV, MPS and Applications.
- Join in Global leading semiconductor equipment company.
Develop business from Taiwan to service our Pacific Region customer base. You need to drive revenue, brand awareness and customer satisfaction within Asia Area.
- Join the largest provider of ion implantation foundry service in the world.
- Leverage your semiconductor process sales experience to achieve better career.
Collect & analyze information about the high performance nickel alloys market for new sales acquisition.
- Join the leading special stainless steels company.
- Be the sales team leader and decision maker.