This role is expected to be trained as a potential leader with Warehouse/ Logistic team of 8+ people in Taipei. You will oversee basic warehouse activities (layout, picking, receiving, inventory, and replenishment)
- One of the world's leading MNC Sporting Goods Retail companies
- New Opening for next generation leader, 3PL/young talents are welcomed
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for manage, coordinate and optimize the supply chain and production process, especially cost saving. This position also lead the Production Planning, Sourcing/Purchasing and Warehouse team of 10+ people in New Taipei.
- World leading OEM HealthCare branding with expansive collections
- Established over 30 years and with over 500+ employees in Taiwan
We are now partnering with a multinational materials science company- Avery Dennison- to seek for a Fabric Specialist, who has in-depth experience in fabric trends and finishing to join their dynamic team.
- Fortune 500 listed in Retail Brands and Information Technology Solutions
- Excellent career progression opportunities
This Role is positioned as the Aftersales Head with leading 30+ members across 5 functions, namely- Call Center/ Repair/ Return/ Parts/ Quality.Drive Ownership Solutions strategy in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Delivery simply outstanding consumer experience and deliver the ambitious targets on aftermarket business development.
- One of the world's leading MNC Home Appliance Manufacturers
- Brand-New Headcount with Regional Exposure and 30+ leadership scope
- Business expansion meaning your input and advise on HC planning, company organisation structure will be valued
- Multinational company and market number 1 in this industry
- Full function coverage, potential to develop team
- Company expansion plan with great business strategy involvement needed
- Be part of a critical finance operation where you, together with your colleagues and close works with overseas operational team.
- Ensure that the daily operation fulfils local regulations as well as check in and coordinate with owners of the established overseas responsibility.
- One of the largest off shore wind business supplier
- Play a critical gatekeep role among group level in HQ
- Project planning and coordination with IT partners and business users.
- Analyze business request and translate it into application functional request.
- Manager Change request deployment and go-live support.
- Provide L2 application support and troubleshooting.
- The world's leading retail group which established over 50 years.
- Globalize career development with great working environment.
Providing technical solutions to specific projects by developing new products. Process or modify existing products to meet customer requirements.
- Leading MNC of the Industry
- Excellent Opportunity of Progression and to Learn
The Cyber Lab Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Taiwan laboratory and our commercial cybersecurity testing, inspection and certification activities in Taiwan.
Working in partnership with clients in Taiwan and Asia-Pacific, the person will provide a best-in-class service and solution offering that focuses on device and cloud security.
- Compititive salary and package
- Global environment surrounded by foreiners
Lead the clinical trial execution and clinical research team
Perform as trial lead to engage with vendors and PI abroad
- Global exposure and US focus market participation
- Great potential device pipelines
- Design and implement international surveillance solution into public cloud solution and platform.
- Technical leads DevOps, Backend, Frontend engineering team and co-work with engineering manager for long-term product planning and using new technical skill.
- Great overall package, bonus incentive and corporate welfare
- Good team work and sharing environment, long-term career and work life balance