The Finance Controller will be responsible for compliance and accounting for Taiwan legal entities. He advice the business on accounting and ensures external and internal reporting requirements (US GAAP / Local GAAP) as well as ensuring tax compliance. The role requires closely external relations with the auditing firms.
- Growing Industry and Sustainable Business model
- Global Exposure
- Development of monthly, quarterly, annual reports - follow up on these with local management
- Controlling and follow up on realised figures/results
In charge of companies full Finance & Accounting day to day work. Support business with Financial advises.
- International Start -Up business, opportunity to be part of sothing Big
- Opportunity to build up and lead a team
The Finance and Accounting Manager will support the finance and accounting functions of Taiwan entities, with a dual reporting line to the General Manager of the Taiwan office as well as the Controller/ Head of accounting globally based in Boston.
- Contractor role but very likely to turn into permanent position
- Open to the Big 4 candidates
- Support the development and newly established Audit/Assurance department
- Manage large portfolio of international audit clients
- Chance to build up new team!
- Work with global firms and help with new business expansion in Taiwan
The successful candidate will be given wide career progression opportunities and a truly international exposure.
- Global exposure at a rapidly expanding MNC
- Career progression opportunities
- Primary day-to-day contact with corporate cash management banks in local
- Responsible for being the interface point for internal partners and bank relationships for escalation, investigation and analysis
- Pioneering multinational company in Taiwan's offshore wind field
- Work in a promising and environment friendly industry
- Multinational working environment
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Potential to be a team leader
- Promotion Opportunity
- Multinational working environment
To support CFO with accurate and timely accounting reports. Led Accounting team and support internal control build up.
- Multinational Company in an Up-growing Industry
- Global Exposure with Higher than Average Package
- As an integral part of the finance team, you will add value to management team ensuring compliance to group controlling guideline, raising local control awareness and drive control efficiencies.
- Business partner and deliver periodic reports and analysis, provide fact-based insights for commercial decisions.
- The world largest and best selling RTD beverage in it's field
- Play a business partner role to upper management teams for commercial decisions
- Primarily on supporting leadership team on project support, costs monitoring and post audit...etc
- Providing financial analytics to the group and will support strategic planning, analyzing and monitoring of plant spending budget vs. actuals and capital expenditures
- Work closely with senior management to make impact
- Manage the entire supporting function including SCM, HR and general affairs
Our client is looking for experienced Finance Business Partner to join their team. You will be the key person liaising with Sales Team to grow their portfolio and market share.
- Good salary and benefit
Help HongKong entity to build up Taiwanese Accounting Team. To support HQ with internal control set up and accounting activities.
- Fast growing Industry, More than Average Package
- Opportunity to build up a team
To support headquarter to maintain internal control and and help company during IPO process.
- Managerial role, good stepping stone from External firms to Commercial
- Great Flexibility
Help headquarter and entity abroad to conduct precise and timely financial reports.
- Fast Growing Business, high salary package
- Global exposure, opportunity to support entity abroad
- Be the local expert in accounting anc controlling
- Responsible for vendor master management, vendor and employee expense documents review and fixed assets management.
- A NASDAQ-100 and S&P 500 medical devices unicorn
- Great working environment and team moral
You'll be working closely with Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Taiwan teammates to streamline month end closing activities, including Tax and IC reconciliation. This role will allow the successful candidate to be involved in broad aspects of the business and work cross functionally.
- Multinational Company, Well-Known Brand
- Regional Role, Good Global Exposure
Support Accounting Director with timely and precise financial reports and accounting reports.
- Taiwanese listed company
- Global exposure , responsible for abroad subsidary