- As a Recruiter, you will develop and execute recruitment strategies and programs to attract best in class talent from global markets for senior leadership openings. This includes creating and managing talent pipelines, managing senior level stakeholders and driving recruiting initiatives
- The 5th largest US tech IPO of all time, still going strong globally
- Join as a new territory expanding team with diverse culture and exposure
- Own End to End recruitment life cycle from sourcing to closing for APAC region focusing on Professional hiring.
- Build up pipeline through proactive talent search
- Rich regional exposure with stable business globally
- Competitive financial compensation
- 國際知名領導品牌, 台灣區業績成長穩定獲利
- An influential HR role that will lead the HR agenda for Taiwan, focussing on best practice HR, transformational change, capability building and ensuring that it maintains an attractive culture that people want to work within in addition to all key stages of the employee life cycle
- Reports directly into the Managing Director-North Asia with matrix report to Regional HR Director and serves as the Taiwan lead on the people agenda.
- One of the top FMCG group in the market with a strong track record
- A leadership role required HRBP strategy and landing know-how
- Act as strategic partner to support global compensation and benefit strategies to ensure organization effectiveness globally.
- Profitable business with global scale of C&B exposure
- Competitive salary scheme and rotation opportunity
- Be a strong contributor to the unit management team, lead the store HR team, secure HR subject matter expertise, process HR operations matters and ensure that the HR strategies are locally translated into action in the most effective and efficient way in order to fulfil the purpose of the HR function.
- Ensure a constructive cooperation with works council/unions where applicable.
- A leadership role with solid HR resource and stable business
- Global exposure and diverse career development options
- Ensure efficient, professional and quality delivery of HR solutions and services through working closely with General Manager, country management & functional leaders under the leadership of HR Director.
- Take the overall responsibility for planning, implementing and delivery of Recruitment, C&B, Training & Development, employee services and related HR programs that support the business operations in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Regional role with APAC scale HR exposures
- Competitive salary scheme and benefit
台灣知名文教公司尋找人資經理/HR Business Partner
Looking for someone who brings energy, incredible hospitality to staff and potential candidates along with a willingness to pitch in and help with what's needed. You will be part of a global HR team and critical to the welcoming of new staff. You will own the recruitment process, new starter administration, on-boarding, great workplace initiatives and more!
- Excellent diverse multinational cultural environment
- One of the leading brands worldwide
Looking for a full function HR Director to take lead of the Group's HR practice.
- New media technology
- Full function HR leadership
The position is to support the company to recruit, develop, retain and manage high-performed employees and diverse workforce in an open, healthy, safe and productive work environment to maximize individual potential as well as the organization in the company through strategic partnership and collaboration.
- Global leading multinational company in mid-Taiwan region
- Newly created headcount
Our client is looking for a senior HR professional who has strong C&B experiences, and manufactoring/site experiences to support a 6 months project.
- US company, global brand with exceptional revenue performances
- Looking for senior HR professional who is willing to support a short term projec
Our client is lookign for a Sr HR Analyst to take care of ER and Onboarding & Offboarding
- Top tier start up company worldwide
- No.1 leading company in its industry
Join Michael Page Taiwan Software team as a Recruitment Consultant.
You will have the chance to partner with significant Multinational Corporations(MNCs), inspirational start-ups and participate in forming competitive recruitment strategies.
Make your own influence!
- Join the world leading recruitment consultancy listed in FTSE 250
- Participate in Tech Talent Strategy that forming the future world.
Sales driven yet highly rewarding with solid career progression plan
Excellent culture and international working environment!
- Excellent culture and international working environment!
- Sales driven yet highly rewarding with solid career progression plan
A career platform suitable for driven and aggressive talent
- A career platform suitable for driven and aggressive talent
- Attractive benefits
Looking for a well experienced HR professional with strong consulting background to take lead of OD team.
- Top tier semiconductor company globally
- High growth potential
Manage the thorough scope of regional sales to incline with the global objective, from prompting regional sales, to customer relationships, to human resource management. Be involved in all visions, strategies planning and manage all Sales teams in Taiwan, Korea and Rest of Asia.
- Opportunity to Practice Full Scope Management
- Potential VP Successor