- The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field.
- This candidate should work closely with management to provide training for employees and establish ways to increase employee engagement.
Leader in Taiwan's hydrocarbon processing industry and an active player globally
With a globally dynamic team of over 7,000 employees across 15+ countries
- Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the organization.
- Build up HR team in the future
Leadership role with a completely new establishment business in TW
MNC culture with rich cross culture/countries exposure
The ideal candidate will act as an employee champion and a leader of change. You will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance.
Diverse leading scope with 10+ team members and strong advantage
Dynamic manpower of over 900 well-experienced employees worldwide
- 全公司選、育、用、留Full Function工作管理與執行。
主力產品市佔率居全球第一, 多間知名外商指定供應商, 獲利能力佳
兼管台灣及大陸廠端HRM HRD, Scope與HR部門深化潛力良好
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, new-hire onboarding procedures, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, and all other responsibilities related to the administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
Dominating in the global market for over 30+ years
HQ based in Taipei with muntiple sites with rich new projects ready to deploy
- Partner the business to design and implement HR road map to support the delivery of KPIs Coach and advise managers on effective performance management Oversee organisation development process to address issues of succession planning, workforce development, employee retention etc.
One of the world's leading logistics companies with over 82,000 employees.
Competitive salary scheme and rich regional exposure.
- Support HRBP to establish and implement overall human resources infrastructure, processes, policies and procedures in compliance with corporate HR policies and local Labor Law requirements in Taiwan.
- Act as HR services & solutions in the aspect of HR operation, Employee relation, Recruiting, orientation, Training& Development, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefit, Employee relationship, etc.
Hands on corporate HR practice and dominating business scale
Rich regional exposure and HR resource
- Compensation Management, Benefits Administration, Employee Data and Payroll Management, Surveys and Market Analysis
- Budgetting (Annual & Strategic Plan/Outlook), Communications,
Dominating and profitable, stable business; advanced facility
Rich regional exposure and leadership, competitive salary scheme
- 編列⼈⼒資源預算與評估執⾏⾯的差異； 對短、中、長期薪資獎酬計畫、⼈⼒激勵與退休管理有相關經驗
- Develop effective working relationships with the internal stakeholders, HRBP and Center of Competence, be responsible for building strong partnerships to establish credibility for TA function
- Execute full life cycle searches to include developing the search strategy, sourcing, prescreening and assessing and interviewing candidates to develop and present recommendations on qualified candidates to the hiring manager
Rich regional exposure and rotation opportunities
Excellent employment branding and budget
- To develop employee relationship between Company and employee in order to enhance employee satisfaction.
- To ensure company is compliance with government regulations and related labor laws.
Rich HR resource within the organization and rotation opportunity.
Clear career progression and in depth industry exposure.
- Partner with Senior Leadership team to ensure culture and organization alignment to the vision and business goals.
- Provide consultative advice with management team on a variety of HR/Admin and business-related issues, both strategic and operational.
Doninant market and profitable business track record
Global vision, leading over 30 HRs worldwide
- Support GM level supervisor in daily operation, including lease & legal administration and cross-function coordination.
- Assist in market research and analysis, and handle internal reporting so to better facilitate the functional support to Maisons.
Most profitable brand within the group
Competitive salary scheme and benefits
- Review and propose enhancement on C&B policies and procedures to comply with local laws, and take initiatives to minimize and resolve inconsistent practices.
- Manage and implement the annual budgeting process.
- Manage and implement annual compensation cycle, including salary and bonus review process accurately and effectively within budget constrain.
On trend business and the key player in the market for decade
Rotation opportunities and diverse career advancement
- Recruitment & Retention
- Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
Rich global exposure and profitable business
Competitive salary scheme
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives; ensure HR standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented in support area.
Well known branding and profitable business in TW
Flexible for rotation and career developments