We are assisting a multinational technology provider to seek for a RD Director to lead and inspire the multi-disciplinary Product Development team.
- Autonomous role with ample room for personal development.
- Open-minded work culture
My client is global software solution provider with their delivery headquarter in Taiwan for over 25 years.
They providing SaaS, AI, consulting service with both product and consulting model for their global enterprise clients. 5G, IoT and other advanced technologies are also their key solutions as a global IT service partner.
I am now looking for a Business Head & VP for them. Feel free to come to me if you are qualified and interested!
- Acting as head of business for a global promising & growing IT software company!
- One level down to president as a business SUCCESSOR!!!
Taiwan GM reports to the Corporate Management Team and is responsible for creation of overall market strategy and business imperatives in Taiwan, ensuring alignment with corporate priorities and direction.
- Great combination of technology and networking marketing
- Creative and innovative company culture
The position is responsible for managing whole Taiwan execution team to assure the EPC project can be conducted and completed smoothly and to manage the cross-business affairs. The role will work with different teams and develop the strategies to make sure the projects are conducted safely, within budget, with high quality.
- Regional Management Role, lead a team including project execution, proposal, e
- Key position to develop the business and project execution strategy in Taiwan
Successor of Finance Manager. Responsible for the management and maintenance of general accounting systems to provide records of assets, liabilities and financial transactions.
- Leadership Role for Young Candidates
- Global Exposure in and Multinational Company
- Ensure efficient, professional and quality delivery of HR solutions and services through working closely with General Manager, country management & functional leaders under the leadership of HR Director.
- Take the overall responsibility for planning, implementing and delivery of Recruitment, C&B, Training & Development, employee services and related HR programs that support the business operations in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Regional role with APAC scale HR exposures
- Competitive salary scheme and benefit