- To work closely with BD, Partnership, Account and Engineering team together to help on finding business needs/ leads through event, digital communications, or any format of communications/ PR initiatives.
- To bring in the net work with media/ PR/ and related stakeholders within this technology fields.
To work with a flat but international software company, on the raising trend
To join a dynamic, multi-cultual company and everyone has great ownership
The role will be mainly engage with government and healthcare sectors in speeding up new drugs review as well as ensuring the regulatory. Maintain fair business environment by connecting with fellow healthcare companies and maintain good communication with public sectors.
Essential role to evolve current healthcare environment
Exposure to diversified business model in healthcare industry
- This newly created role will be reporting into PR head directly, you will be playing the HQ role to initiate strategy local and globally(especially for APEC regions).
- You will be working closely with key business partners and leaders to drive policy and influence the agreement through strategically partner with related associations.
This is a newly created role to take this brand into a more strategic position
Very attractive compensation and creating impact for the top leading brand
- Develop commercial and regulatory personal healthcare ecosystem with the focus on cancer care with the government
- Promote personal healthcare adoption in line with government initiatives
Key person on official partnership with the government
Industry leading innovations in personal healthcare
- official voice of the leading green energy initiative
- corporate wide external communications
World leading green energy initiative
Well established and funded startup with successful track record
- External communications and media relations
- Offline and online branding exposure
Leading renewable energy provider in Asia
Upward trending industry and opportunity
You will be an influential Market Access Leader with leadership. Manage a team of Market Access Managers/Specialists and responsible for health economics projects, strategy setting and execution of pricing and reimbursement application for new product/indication, pricing and reimbursement of existing products, monitoring and shaping the NHI related government policies. Another important area is people development of MA team.
Strong internal communication and reputable talent development program
Regional exposure and great track records of regional/global relocation
Our client is looking for Government Affairs Manager to cover
- Monitor and analyze governmental policies, regulations or legislations and identify issues that may impact the company.
- Shape government policies and decision on pricing, regulatory, business practices and healthcare reform issues
One of the largest and most valuable multinational corporation in the world
Providing employees thorough training, rewards and friendly working environment