- This newly created role will be reporting into PR head directly, you will be playing the HQ role to initiate strategy local and globally(especially for APEC regions).
- You will be working closely with key business partners and leaders to drive policy and influence the agreement through strategically partner with related associations.
This is a newly created role to take this brand into a more strategic position
Very attractive compensation and creating impact for the top leading brand
- Develop commercial and regulatory personal healthcare ecosystem with the focus on cancer care with the government
- Promote personal healthcare adoption in line with government initiatives
Key person on official partnership with the government
Industry leading innovations in personal healthcare
- Direct responsible for the total brand com & community engagement.
- To drive brand value and engage/ partner with agencies and external parties
Direct reporting into marketing director with great ownership on brand com
Will be the key driver for KOL & Community
- official voice of the leading green energy initiative
- corporate wide external communications
World leading green energy initiative
Well established and funded startup with successful track record
- External communications and media relations
- Offline and online branding exposure
Leading renewable energy provider in Asia
Upward trending industry and opportunity
You will be an influential Market Access Leader with leadership. Manage a team of Market Access Managers/Specialists and responsible for health economics projects, strategy setting and execution of pricing and reimbursement application for new product/indication, pricing and reimbursement of existing products, monitoring and shaping the NHI related government policies. Another important area is people development of MA team.
Strong internal communication and reputable talent development program
Regional exposure and great track records of regional/global relocation
Our client is looking for Government Affairs Manager to cover
- Monitor and analyze governmental policies, regulations or legislations and identify issues that may impact the company.
- Shape government policies and decision on pricing, regulatory, business practices and healthcare reform issues
One of the largest and most valuable multinational corporation in the world
Providing employees thorough training, rewards and friendly working environment