You are here
6 ways our new job confidence tool can help drive your hiring discussions
Are you looking to gain insights into the mood of potential employees in your local market?
The new Michael Page Job Applicant Confidence Index (JACI) is an interactive tool which measures the optimism of job applicants in your country over the next 6 to 12 months, based on our global survey of those who recently applied for a job through our website.
With the new tool, employers can now do the following:
1) Understand how confident job applicants are in your market
2) Find out the percentage of local candidates that expect a pay rise this year
3) Learn what proportion of job applicants expect to find a job within 3 months
4) Appreciate how many candidates in your market expect to gain new skills
5) Gain insights into what factors are causing applicants to consider switching jobs
6) Compare all of the above factors in your market with the prevailing international sentiment
Here is a quick preview of the findings from your market:
For more insights, the Michael Page Salary Benchmark Tool provides benchmarks for salary offers across industries and roles.