Looking for someone who brings energy, incredible hospitality to staff and potential candidates along with a willingness to pitch in and help with what's needed. You will be part of a global HR team and critical to the welcoming of new staff. You will own the recruitment process, new starter administration, on-boarding, great workplace initiatives and more!
- Excellent diverse multinational cultural environment
- One of the leading brands worldwide
The position is to support the company to recruit, develop, retain and manage high-performed employees and diverse workforce in an open, healthy, safe and productive work environment to maximize individual potential as well as the organization in the company through strategic partnership and collaboration.
- Global leading multinational company in mid-Taiwan region
- Newly created headcount
- An influential HR role that will lead the HR agenda for Taiwan, focussing on best practice HR, transformational change, capability building and ensuring that it maintains an attractive culture that people want to work within in addition to all key stages of the employee life cycle
- Reports directly into the Managing Director-North Asia with matrix report to Regional HR Director and serves as the Taiwan lead on the people agenda.
- One of the top FMCG group in the market with a strong track record
- A leadership role required HRBP strategy and landing know-how
- Ensure efficient, professional and quality delivery of HR solutions and services through working closely with General Manager, country management & functional leaders under the leadership of HR Director.
- Take the overall responsibility for planning, implementing and delivery of Recruitment, C&B, Training & Development, employee services and related HR programs that support the business operations in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Regional role with APAC scale HR exposures
- Competitive salary scheme and benefit
台灣知名文教公司尋找人資經理/HR Business Partner