You will shape and execute our consumer acquisition and engagement strategy for the next phase of the business, carefully considering the stage and competitive context of our business and the different requirements across 17 cities.
- Important member of the core leadership team and report to GM directly.
- Your team will also optimize all operational aspects of the consumer experience.
- Support the development and newly established Audit/Assurance department
- Manage large portfolio of international audit clients
- Chance to build up new team!
- Work with global firms and help with new business expansion in Taiwan
- Lead finance and accounting team staff of 4-6 staffs
- Help with newly acquired M&A and business partner with MD
- Influence business decision making, business partner with functional heads
- Full function F&A coverage
- Supportive and dynamic culture
- Clear progression opportunity
A career platform suitable for driven and aggressive talent
- A career platform suitable for driven and aggressive talent
- Attractive benefits
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.The Group operates through over 150 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 30 years. We are listed on the London stock exchange and our turnover exceeds US$1 billion per year.
- Sales driven yet highly rewarding with solid career progression plan
- Excellent culture and international working environment!
Expands relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines. The Product Sales Representative closes on qualified opportunities referred by the Business Development Sales Representative, Account Manager, or other sales personnel, while actively collaborating with these team members.
- Joining a global leading commercial data and analytics consulting firm
- direct report to sales director and chance to build a team.
- Full function coverage with opportunity to report directly to General Manager and functional to HQ in Germany
- Assist with business expansion
- Cover Finance / Accounting / HR + Payroll / Adhoc
- Management of 2-3 staffs
As an ESG Manager/Senior Level - Accounting Firm (Taipei)in our client's company, you need to assist clients in developing analytics and solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict ESG risks, including climate and social risks.
- One of the World's Leading Largest Professional Consulting Organizations.
- Strong Growth Potential, Occupies an Important Position in its Industry.
Recruitment Consultant based in Taipei to provide recruitment solutions to multinational enterprises and large local businesses
- Develop your End to End recruitment skills
- Join in multinational working environment & work with top tier clients
We are looking for talents with all sorts of background to join with Michael Page and develop your career with rounded support and rewards. Talents with learning agility that especially interested in software, technology and semiconductor industries are potential fit with us.
- Joining one of the top recruitment teams in Taiwan for tech and semiconductor!
- Team spirit environment, we work hard, play hard and celebrate even harder!
Help the division deliver its growth plans in the region and accelerate company's go-to-market strategy across APAC by executing multi-channel marketing programs to enhance brand awareness among FMCG brands.
You will contribute to the development of an effective marketing strategy, operating as a trusted advisor across the organisation and advising the Executive MD and broader leadership team on all aspects of marketing and communications strategy.
- Reporting to the global divisional marketing head, executing global strategy.
- Lead marketing team in APAC, ensure alignment with commercial objectives.
The Senior Communications Strategy Consultant will be responsible for developing content strategy based on clients' business objectives in the Asia Pacific region (excluding China). He/she will consult with clients to establish plans for creating engaging content that will resonate with the media, influencers, and end users.
- Join a leading global provider of news distribution and earned media software.
- Combining the world's largest multi-channel, content with comprehensive workflow
- Identifying, developing business opportunities, and managing client business relationships
- Full recruitment cycle: Direct sourcing candidates, interviewing, and process arrangements
- Platform to execute or develop strong sales/commercial sense
- Work with a group of driven individuals and push torwards success!
Securing new accounts, business across industry sectors in Taiwan, as well as the wider Greater Bay Area. She or he will achieve this by a range of proactive prospecting tasks, such as arranging and attending meetings with client prospects, presentations, trade shows and other networking events.
- can get a chance to become country representative.
- being a partner in global team and get international exposure.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Rich regional exposure and cross market visions
- Flexible working environment and competitive salary scheme
This job requires you to be in charge of full set of accounts including consolidation. The company will provide the successful candidate with excellent career progression and many benefits. Within this role you will gain exposure to various different industries.
- Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
- Amazing career growth
You'll be responsible for the smooth running of company while finding ways to increase sales and revenue, helping more and more people enjoy the benefits of flexible working. You'll motivate your team to create a great working environment to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Build the largest workspace network so that our customers can work better.
- Join the world leading co-working space company
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Excellent team culture and complete training program
- Organic growth and long term career progression
A leading HSE consulting company is looking for a HSE Manager on a 2 yrs assignment to support a data center construction project.
- HSE service for a data center construction in Taiwan
- High mobility