To support the General Manager for back office function, including but not limited to financial analysis, profit and lost analysis, pay roll and recruiting.
Upgrowing busness with organized company structure
Managerial role for young talents who seeks for career progression
To lead the Taiwan office supporting function - human resource, finance, and administration. Help set up the back office team as the support function of this new, thrving company.
Young, expanding company in a promising industry
Open-Minded company culture, employees are expected to grow with the company
- Responsible for managing and overseeing the HR function for the Taichung Factory.
- Leading a team of HR professionals, this includes employment branding, talent acquisition, and full cycle employee experience from onboarding, to employee relations, to offboarding.
- Act as a strategic business partner to the General Manager, Taiwan Factory to ensure effective organization structure is in place.
Highly profitable business globally and well structure company status
Direct report to global function head and co work with local stake holders
- Responsible for the development, implementation and coordination of all aspects of HR solutions and office general affairs at the company.
- Serves as a trusted HR & Administration Manager leader at the Department lead levels and direct report to the President.
Dominating market for over 20 years and keep expanding territory
Competitive salary scheme and a leadership role
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, new-hire onboarding procedures, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, and all other responsibilities related to the administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
Dominating in the global market for over 30+ years
HQ based in Taipei with muntiple sites with rich new projects ready to deploy
- Implementing and revising a company's compensation program.
- Creating and revising job descriptions.
- Conducting annual salary surveys.
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company's salary budget.
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company's evaluation program.
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
A hi-tech MNC equipment manufacturer for Electronics, Solar and Energy Storage
Highly profitable business in TW and currently expanding territory gloabally
- Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the organization.
- Build up HR team in the future
Leadership role with a completely new establishment business in TW
MNC culture with rich cross culture/countries exposure
- A full function HR manager role leads 2 members, covering TA, ER, policy and basic C&B.
- Tranparency of career progression and regional exposure.
MNC scope compnay with well tructure and resourceful HR department
Lots of opportunities to engage with costumers/staff/stakeholders dynamically
- One of the top key player in the industry globally over 30+ years
- Highly profitable business plus growing mindset of HR function and rotation
One of the top key player in the industry globally over 30+ years
Highly profitable business plus growing mindset of HR function and rortation
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives; ensure HR standards and procedures are fully understood and implemented in support area.
Well known branding and profitable business in TW
Flexible for rotation and career developments
- Acting as a full function HR Manager role, lead 1 HR member.
- Report to VP, work closely with internal stakeholders such as Operation Head, Finance Head and Marketing Head.
Strong branding and growing business over 15+ years in TW
Energetic teammates with work/life balance culture
In charge of full of HR management including HR Management manual, Job analysis, performance management, C&B Management, personnel development and training, Regulation management, company culture building and change management for multiple Laird sites (TW/HK/JP/KR/SG/India).
Profitable business with low turnover rate, plenty of HR regional supports
Rich regional exposure, responsible for 4+ regions with dynamic interactions
- Develop effective working relationships with the internal stakeholders, HRBP and Center of Competence, be responsible for building strong partnerships to establish credibility for TA function
- Execute full life cycle searches to include developing the search strategy, sourcing, prescreening and assessing and interviewing candidates to develop and present recommendations on qualified candidates to the hiring manager
Rich regional exposure and rotation opportunities
Excellent employment branding and budget