同時須具備高度靈活應變性, 必要時將同步與高層主管(副總/ 董事長)同時共事
- 新職缺定位, 跨部門專案整合安環-/廠務端
In this role, you will monitor health and safety, assess risk, and design strategies to reduce potential hazards within an assigned workplace or geographic area.
- One of the world's leading Solar Photovoltaics (cell/ module) companies
- New Permanent Headcount, cooperating with Tier 1 power company
The incumbent ensures that with the support of the team, Group After-Sales colleagues remain well-informed of Brand requirements and initiatives, customer and dealer satisfaction are improved and the brands After-Sales targets are achieved through timely initiation of measures and actions.
- One of the world's leading MNC Motor Vehicle Manufacturers
- All English-immersed working environment with solid training system
Based in Taiwan and reporting to the Head of Global HSE and managing the APAC HSE function for the company.
These specialists review and update institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
- One of the world's leading MNC Consumer Goods in technology companies.
- Brand New headcount with regional exposure in APAC and Eurepean HQ.
The Leader of Global Operations is responsible for the development, execution, strategy, and results of the end-to-end global operations of the company with functional leadership of demand planning, purchasing and procurement, logistics and distribution, sourcing and supply planning. Leading the global premium sports branding based in Taichung, Taiwan and controls the APAC region.
- World leading multinational premium sports branding with expansive collections
- Established almost 50 years and with presence in 90+ countries
The position will manage the company's R&D center to ensure the realisation of their objectives and to realize talent development under company's requirements and guidelines.
- Prominent Company in the Industry
- Regional Opportunities and Global Exposure
- Check every tender documents of each case done by staff are all correct.
- Control the Tender schedule on time and make sure no tender mistake incurred at anytime anywhere.
- Audit the bid-bond return receive from hospital in the reasonable day.
- 職缺重新定位, 帶領7+成員, 提供多元職涯拓展
KD(Knock-Down) plant management, EO(Engineering change) management, cost negotiation, provide local solution for product specification.
Close communication and cooperation with overseas HQ, local KD plants, dealer, suppliers and other internal departments.
- One of the world's leading Vehicles companies
- Regional Exposure across Europe and Asia and local Knock Down Plant
你將協助客戶帶領HSE 5-8人團隊, 進行廠端職業衛制度建立, 其涵蓋 稽核/ISO建立/ 制度建立, 同時您代表台灣團隊與外籍工程師團隊合作, 並直屬會報給台灣GM
- One of Domestic Leading Energy Part Manufacturers
- Leading 5+ members in English-immersed working environment
- Support site/country HSE implementation for operations in Taiwan, ensuring local HSE compliance and conformance with HSE requirements
- Oversee and efficiently manage internal and external HSE performance requirements for Region Asia (APAC/China), including supporting the Region HSE teams on standardizing management system metrics/dashboards and program rollouts (e.g. training, region-wide program rollout etc.)
- One of the world's leading MNC Healthcare Companies
- Brand New headcount with regional APAC exposure
This Role is positioned as the Aftersales Head with leading 30+ members across 5 functions, namely- Call Center/ Repair/ Return/ Parts/ Quality.Drive Ownership Solutions strategy in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Delivery simply outstanding consumer experience and deliver the ambitious targets on aftermarket business development.
- One of the world's leading MNC Home Appliance Manufacturers
- Brand-New Headcount with Regional Exposure and 30+ leadership scope
Tender manager should be highly capable individual, with a keen eye for detail, consistency and accuracy, excellent communications skills both verbal and written.Manage and supervise the tender and quotation management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organisation's requirements.
- One of the world's leading MNC Healthcare Services Groups
- Brand-New HC and regional exposure with leading 20+ members
Our Client is looking for an Operation Specialist to increase partnerships with partners through data analysis and process improvement.
- A Software Start-Up Company Expanding Their Operations Team
- Learn and Grow with Dynamic Team
This role is the backbone of the operation of the team, he/she will be critical in streamlining our process and maintaining operational excellence. The candidate will play a key role in handling various coordination tasks and managing relationship with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Great chance to join global MNC with global exposure
- Work life balance with flexible working environment and 16+ days annual leave