The Finance Controller will be responsible for compliance and accounting for Taiwan legal entities. He advice the business on accounting and ensures external and internal reporting requirements (US GAAP / Local GAAP) as well as ensuring tax compliance. The role requires closely external relations with the auditing firms.
- Growing Industry and Sustainable Business model
- Global Exposure
- Development of monthly, quarterly, annual reports - follow up on these with local management
- Controlling and follow up on realised figures/results
In charge of companies full Finance & Accounting day to day work. Support business with Financial advises.
- International Start -Up business, opportunity to be part of sothing Big
- Opportunity to build up and lead a team
- Supervising daily operation
- Managing AP/AR, bank reconciliation and audit with the collaboration with accountants
- Global consumer goods, mutliple product line
- Diverse working environment
- Gatekeeper for financial controlling and financial reporting for wholly-owned and other entities for group reporting purposes
- Regional scope with relocation opportunities
- Able to work in a sustainable business across teams and national borders.
Lead the Finance and Accounting Team to conduct timely and accurate Financial reports to the Regional Head of Finance.
- Stable and Employee friendly working Environment
- Multinational Company with Good Welfare
- Support the development and newly established Audit/Assurance department
- Manage large portfolio of international audit clients
- Chance to build up new team!
- Work with global firms and help with new business expansion in Taiwan
To support CFO with accurate and timely accounting reports. Led Accounting team and support internal control build up.
- Multinational Company in an Up-growing Industry
- Global Exposure with Higher than Average Package
- As an integral part of the finance team, you will add value to management team ensuring compliance to group controlling guideline, raising local control awareness and drive control efficiencies.
- Business partner and deliver periodic reports and analysis, provide fact-based insights for commercial decisions.
- The world largest and best selling RTD beverage in it's field
- Play a business partner role to upper management teams for commercial decisions
- Primarily on supporting leadership team on project support, costs monitoring and post audit...etc
- Providing financial analytics to the group and will support strategic planning, analyzing and monitoring of plant spending budget vs. actuals and capital expenditures
- Work closely with senior management to make impact
- Manage the entire supporting function including SCM, HR and general affairs
Our client is looking for experienced Finance Business Partner to join their team. You will be the key person liaising with Sales Team to grow their portfolio and market share.
- Good salary and benefit
Help HongKong entity to build up Taiwanese Accounting Team. To support HQ with internal control set up and accounting activities.
- Fast growing Industry, More than Average Package
- Opportunity to build up a team
To support headquarter to maintain internal control and and help company during IPO process.
- Managerial role, good stepping stone from External firms to Commercial
- Great Flexibility
Help headquarter and entity abroad to conduct precise and timely financial reports.
- Fast Growing Business, high salary package
- Global exposure, opportunity to support entity abroad
New headcount looking for a candidate with Accounting or Finance bachelor or High-diploma background. Our client is a market leader in marketing industry, their Finance team in Taiwan is relatively sizeable.
- Analyst opportunity provided
- Rotation opportunity
- Be the local expert in accounting anc controlling
- Responsible for vendor master management, vendor and employee expense documents review and fixed assets management.
- A NASDAQ-100 and S&P 500 medical devices unicorn
- Great working environment and team moral
The successful candidate will be given wide career progression opportunities and a truly international exposure.
- Global exposure at a rapidly expanding MNC
- Career progression opportunities
You'll be working closely with Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Taiwan teammates to streamline month end closing activities, including Tax and IC reconciliation. This role will allow the successful candidate to be involved in broad aspects of the business and work cross functionally.
- Multinational Company, Well-Known Brand
- Regional Role, Good Global Exposure