- Able to work in a consistantly growing organization
- Being a part of the lead in all the merger and acquisition
As the most senior Finance person in country, the responsibility is to partner with the Country Manager to provide in depth value added analysis and drive compliance and process excellence. The incumbent is also responsible for accurate monthly Financial Accounts, quarterly forecasts and budgets and development of the Finance team.
- Opportunity to working closely international stakeholders
- Lead a sizeable team
To support CFO with timely and accurate Finance reports including but not limited to FP&A reports, P&L analysis. Cross-department cooperation to support sales and marketing team with data and business strategy plans.
- Expaning company that is in the process of IPO
- Taiwanese Company with Western Culture and Good Welfare
The successful candidate will be given wide career progression opportunities and a truly international exposure.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Business partnering , strategic planning, stakeholder management
- Lead large team of finance, accounting, auditing members
- Business partnering to Managing Director
- Leading FP&A, Internal Control, Accounting
Work with CEO and COO to support company's IPO process. Responsible for strategy planning and conduct business reports for America , APAC region and Europe.
- Support an Uprising Business, Head of all Finance Function
- Global scale, look over America and Europe
- Strategy planning and help expand sales team
- Report Directly HQ
- Career progression to become Taiwan GM successor
- Report directly to Regional / HQ
Engage with business stakeholders
Profitable and Growing Business
- Engage with business stakeholders
- Profitable and Growing Business
Support CFO to conduct precise Accounting and Finance Analysts reports.
- Multinational Company Welfare, Global exposure
- Stable Business, Company with Good Culture
To support CFO with accurate and timely accounting reports. Led Accounting team and support internal control build up.
- Multinational Company in an Up-growing Industry
- Global Exposure with Higher than Average Package
The business control, while reporting directly to the Finance Director of Taiwan, is responsible for working directly with the Account Teams and Customer Support (CS) Teams to manage all financial and contractual aspects of our client's commercial operations in Taiwan.
- Global Well-Know Brand Name
- Not Typical Finance Role, Job Scope Including Operation
Emphasising on "One Number" Concept among teams of Supply Chain/ Commercial/ Finance, you will directly report to the Finance Director. Meanwhile, the role will concurrently participate in regional scope and supply chain optimisation projects
- One of the world's leading MNC Pharmaceutical Companies
- Regional exposure and "One Number" Conduction in Tier 1 Pharma Companies
The role is based in Taiwan and will involve accounting duties for both our Taiwan branch and other branches across the globe (in UK, China & North America). Will report to the Taiwan Office Manager and have liaison with the Taiwan Operations team and Finance Director (based in the UK).
- Work - Life Balance Company Culture with High Flexibility
- Stable and Sustainable Business, very profitable business
This position is responsible for the 5 primary goals of our client's Tax Department based at Taipei headquarter. The successful candidate will work with businesses, service providers, and other tax professionals in carrying out his or her responsibilities. He or she will report to Group CFO and work with the financial management team within the Group and third party service providers.
- Famous Public Listed Compnay in Taiwan
- Global Exposure and Rewarding Benifit