This role is expected to have strong coordination skills and detail-oriented personality, monitoring the production schedule and ensuring the delivery schedule meet customers' request.
- Join a fast-developing company with diverse culture
- Clear career progression with reginal exposure and competitive salary
You will organize production according to demand and quality standards.
You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
- One of the world's leading MNC FMCG Consumer goods Manufacturers
- Team Leading with 2-4 members in people-oriented working environment
Our Client is looking for a young potential talent who's with experience in planning for productions or factories. If you're ambitious, upbeat, and would like to develop full function skills in supply chain, this is the right job for you!!
- Able to Rotate and Develop Full Function Supply Chain Profession
- Global Leading FMCG Group with Dynamic Culture
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end supply chain management for products on-time-delivery manage and keep growing with the company.
- To Grow with A Rapidly Expanding Electronics Start-Up Company
- End to End Manufacturing Supply Chain Management
Forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning; working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf.
- One of the world's leading MNC FMCG Companies
- Cultivating young generation with comprehensive learning path