Marketing - Marketing/Director/VP jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Well known multinational cosmetic brand
- Team leader role and lead a marketing team
- Strong product portfolio and pipeline
Be the key role to lead the marketing and direct reports into regional marketing director to drive the business in Taiwan market.
- Marketing Manager (Retail and Food)
- Regional exposure
Work in line with corporate and country sales strategies to plan, schedule and execute sales tactics in securing company product positioning, market penetration, training, and forecasting against market and sales plans. Capability to reference marketing intelligence and research to properly strategize with sales team to capture and broaden company's market share. Aid the achievement of customer satisfaction and business growth through focused business planning and people management.
- Attractive Salary Package and comprehensive benefits program
- Challenging and result-driven working environment
This role will be responsible for overall business management to accelerate growth of ecommerce business and maximize its revenue. You will be expected to lead sales, marketing, Business Analysts and product teams to integrate external and internal resources and help the company to take advantage of business opportunities and drive-in revenue growth.
This person will be an energetic visionary and creative problem solver and evangelist who can define key initiatives to drive business results.
- eCommerce Director
- internet, retail, consumer focused, MNC
Great chance for leading a premium cosmetic brand in Taiwan
- A well-known cosmetic group with long history
- Potential growth in Taiwan market
A Marketing Manager role has became available within a pharmaceutical multinational company with focus on CNS therapeutic area. Reporting directly to the regional marketing head, this person will be responsible the entire portfolio and product p&L.
- Report directly to regional marketing head
- Access to regional marketing resources
The marketing manager is responsible for the development and implementation of tactics to increase awareness and support of the franchise. As a member of the Marketing Team to ensure alignment with Taiwan market plans and works with key functional areas such Legal, Clinical, Regional, Medical Affairs and Sales in order to effectively develop and execute tactics.
- Stable work environment with excellent culture
- New product launch experience
Challenging and excited role for a new brand entering Taiwan market
- Start from zero attitude which brings high satisfaction ultimately
- Innovative and attractive product line