- To Grow with A Rapidly Expanding Electronics Start-Up Company
- End to End Manufacturing Supply Chain Management
Our Client is a start-up aiming to provide people better life quality by innovative strategies and technologies.
- Responsible for Supply Chain side's program road-map, from latter NPI stage to Mass Production to ensure deliver on-time to the world
- Communicate and coordinates with internal departments, Contract Manufacturers and suppliers
- Evaluate operational processes and provide strategic solutions and improvements to ensure timely fulfilment
- Clear-to-Built planning for CMs and co-work with HQ planning team
- CMs manage, coordinate and train
- With 5-10 years of hands-on experience in supply chain, including planning, cost analysing, fulfilment, logistics, etc.
- Experienced in electronics manufacturing industry
- Strong communication and creative thinking
- Great English to communicate with HQ
- Able to relocate to Southern and Central Taiwan according to company needs
Apply and discuss with me :)
+886 2 8729 8276