The Field Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and managing marketing programs and activities to maximize market share and profits in the Asia Pacific Region. Taking strategic direction and guidance from the Global Marketing Manager, this position coordinates directly with local Subsidiaries in the development and implementation of marketing programs/activities and sales trainings to support territory specific objectives, sales strategies and revenue goals.
Opportunity to regional activities
Enjoy up to 50% travelling opportunities in APAC
Our client is one of the global Top 10 Pharmaceutical companies that's focusing on Specialty care. They're now looking for a seasoned marketer who's able to think strategically with good communication skills and experienced. The incumbent will be expected to develop Brand/ Business planning, market access strategies, logistic/ supply forecast and handle product related event management.
Team work environment
Transparent communication streamline locally and globally
- Develop new product pipeline and supervise new product development
- Develop Communication/Advertising strategy and supervise the execution
- Rejuvenate core brand and supervise sub business growth
- Develop growth plan, branding/thematic campaign, and PR/CSR campaign and supervise execution
- Consumer research development and management
- People management and development
- Agency management
- A&P management
Leadership scope with great career opportunity