US ASIC Design Leader
8+ years working experience in SOC/IC design experience
Branding company with good salary package
About Our Client
US IOT and Ethernet branding company, dedicated in new innovative product.
- Lead the architectural definition of each design, defining the system data flow, connectivity and performance required to deliver innovative solutions for wireless communication system.
- This position will require substantial cross-functional interaction with algorithm, software, and systems.
- Integrate/design elements of the SOC processing fabric including CPU, high speed interfaces, memory interconnect, top level clock and reset structures etc.
- Work with design, verification, implementation and validation engineering to develop project execution plan and schedule management.
- Communicate with internal teams and provide suitable test architecture planning for production and verification.
- Assist DFT structure implementation.
- Working with test engineers to bring up test vectors on test-house/silicon
The Successful Applicant
- MS degree in EE/CE/CS.
- At least 8 years digital IC/SoC design experience.
- Proficient in Design Specification writing & RTL design and plus Familiar with Verilog, FPGA design technology.
- Experienced in TOP level integration for at least two projects.
- Familiar with DFT flow (DFT Compiler/Fastscan etc).
- Skilled in performing system and implementation architecture analysis and advising high performance solutions.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package.
Career progression with global scope and project.