- One of the world's leading MNC Pharma. Manufacturers
- Regional Exposure with leading 40+ members in MNC working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in the Pharma. industry. With over a half-century history, they set up branch offices around the world with over 3000+ employers in total. They have launched diverse various iconic product types in CNS, CVS, oncology, women health, and anti-obesity drugs.
- Oversee that laboratory proceedings adhere to SOP and EU, US, JP cGMP regulations.
- Firmly execute inter-departmental GMP-related operations.
- Responsible for all affairs of QC department. Deal with deviations and OOS-related affairs.
- Oversee and assist with validation plans from production lines.g.analysis methods, processing, cleaning, water purification systems, sorting air conditioning system data etc.
- Oversee and manage the hiring of personnel, assessment, appraisal and educational training.
- Oversee and manage the distribution of the quality control department to ensure QC is conducted at an efficient pace.
- Oversee with drawing up and managing SOPs for instruments and equipment, periodic maintenance and calibration, carrying out the safe disposal of organic laboratory waste.
- Oversee and assist with drawing up, auditing, execution and management of project plans.
- Reviewing and/or approving the accuracy, correctness, validity and integrity of documents including project plans and analysis records.
- Handle customer complaint inquiries along with QA and resolve problems.
- To disposition the status and input related quantity posted in ERP system according to test reports.
- Perform self-inspections or internal audits as required by the audit schedule.
The Successful Applicant
- Acceptable to work and commute in Central Taiwan Cities
- Over 6+ years in QC discipline for Pharma/ API/ OTC Products
- Over 3+ years in Team Leading, Regional scope is preferred
- Good to Great English level in oral
What's on Offer
One of the world's leading MNC Pharma. Manufacturers, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!