Project Developer (Renewble energy)
EU company, fast growing with great salary package
5 years' experience with an energy developer of renewable projects
New leading global developer of renewable energies. We are visionary and capable of defining what is yet to come.
- Actively manage and direct project development activities including:
- Identifying suitable sites and managing the process to appropriately secure the sites.
- Research site permits requirements and timelines.
- Manage and submit land use applications.
- Represent the project in presentations to local permitting authority.
- Manage the project budget and schedule.
- Manage engagement of consultants and procurement of contractors and suppliers for developing and constructing a solar project in Taiwan.
- Coordinate with relevant Taiwan Government or environmental department on permitting and planning processes.
- Manage the grid connection applications, permits, timing and process management including costing for grid connection and required land and infrastructure.
- Assist in the financial modeling of the solar project in order to determine the overall project development and construction cost and revenues and expenses.
- Prepare materials and participate in business development meetings.
- Maintain working knowledge of current (and proposed) solar related tariff and statutes.
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience with an energy developer, real estate development, consultant, utility or related field in developing, constructing or operating large scale solar mounted solar projects
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise at all levels.
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Be ambitious, motivated and have the drive to succeed.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Good salary package.
- Next generation industry with highly potential growing chance