Principal Process Integration Engineer
7 years expeience in process integration development
US branding company with great career progression
Global semiconductor leader. Products include power and signal management, logic, discrete, and custom devices for automotive, communications, computing, consumer products.
- Leading projects and communicating information effectively to multiple teams across various time zones.
- Definition of the pixel process integration schemes.
- Creating design rules for image sensors.
- Running and analyzing Design of Experiments (DoE) to define the optimum process for existing and future products.
- Working closely with other teams to define the pixel specs and requirements,
- Handling tapeout of parts to the foundry and manage the silicon movement to meet aggressive schedules.
- Working closely with product engineering teams to perform EFA & PFA at the foundry and ensure yield issues are resolved quickly.
- Working with other engineering teams to come up with solutions to improve imager quality and performance.
- 8-10 years experience in Process Integration, with background in CMOS Image Sensor preferred.
- MSEE or PhD with an emphasis on Semiconductor Device Physics or related field.
- Know how to build topological and electrical design rules understanding limitations of fab tools.
- Experience in definition, implementation and analysis of Design of Experiment (DOE) using tools like JMP.
- Knowledge of CMOS Image Sensor Front Side and Backside Illumination process including ability to solve yield issues from prior experience.
- Technical project management skills working across diverse engineering and operation teams.
- Good understanding of the tapeout process at TSMC is a plus.
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin is a plus.
- Great salary package.
- Good career progression.