NPI Program Manager (3D Sensing Applications)
NPI experience in 3D sensing application
US branding company with great career progression
We are market-leading manufacturer company for optical and photonic products.
- Work with R&D team to collect the new process /test /assembly development requirements, consolidate and convey the requirements to Fab and assembly/test engineering team and drive the deployment of resources to meet the requirement
- Actively drive and influence NPI project scoping and planning to facilitate successful on-schedule program execution
- Lead the efforts to drive production ramp-up readiness. Coordinate with cross-functional team (EPI, process, assembly, test etc) to ensure manufacturing readiness of chip design and specs, new equipment's, process flow and specs, documentation and test database infrastructure etc
- Work with operations and planning team on capacity planning and drive capacity (equipment, operators etc.) readiness for production ramp.
- Coordinate between R&D design team and Fab engineering team to facilitate actions and resolutions to enhance design for manufacturability and testability
- Support cost modeling and facilitates actions / decisions towards designing and delivering cost-competitive products
- BS degree in electrical engineering, material science, physics, or other relevant major; MS is preferred
- 3+ years' experience in program and/or project management, preferably related to new product introduction process, working with multi-functional teams to bring new product from R&D to production.
- Candidates with an Engineering background with program and/or project management or lead experience, preferably related to new product introduction process, working with multi-functional teams to bring new product from R&D to production
- Strong technical understanding of semiconductor laser and detector device operating principles, process and test flow. Prior hands-on experience with optoelectronic device design, fabrication and testing is a plus
- Familiarity with semiconductor wafer fab operations (Manufacturing Execution System, process and quality control, change management etc.) in a high-volume manufacturing environment is a plus
- Self-motivated and able to contribute and thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Strong communication skills; adept at hosting effective meetings and facilitating actions and resolving conflicts
- Strong ability to drive actions and solutions through cross-functional teams
- Attractive salary package.
- Good Career progression.
- Benefits and allowance.