Fab Product Engineer (Defect and yield improvement)
Hands-on experience in defect analysis and yield improvment
Attractive Salary package and Good Career progression
Global leading company in Semiconductor foundry business.
- Monitor and review day-to-day operations with foundries to meet quality and delivery goals
- Perform statistical data analysis and trouble shoot potential root causes for yield excursion in foundries
- Drive yield improvement and product cost reduction post production ramp in foundries
- Engineering material disposition
- Support closure of quality cases and enforcement of foundry quality improvement
- MS or PhD in electrical engineering, materials science, applied physics, or other relevant fields.
- Deep understanding of semiconductor device process/physics
- 5+ years of working experience in semiconductor industry, preferred with 3+ years direct experience of yield management, process and quality control for a high-volume product
- Familiarity with foundry operation models
- Statistical data analysis skill (JMP or Minitab etc.)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in device design, wafer process, device assembly, and testing for either optoelectronics or semiconductor devices
- Effective communication skills and ability to drive activities across highly matrixes, cross-functional teams as well as external suppliers
- Good problem solving capabilities
- International travel required - 10% +
- Highly potential business development with great benefit in the future.
- Global career development.
- Attractive salary package.