European Firm: Field Service Engineer
Experienced FSE with great communication skills
Comprehensive salary package with great company benefits
Our client is the leading provider of semiconductor lithography equipment. World's top 10 chip makers are all their customers. This is a multinational company with offices all over the world.
- Analyse and troubleshoot equipment problems via telephone or at customer site.
- Perform installation and maintenance services on equipment
- Assist junior or less experienced field service engineers
- Provides service education to customer's service and operations staff.
- Able to read and analyse opto-mechanical and electronic schematics.
- Collect, translate and analyse data and report problems through written and/or graphical representation of data (detailed Post-Mortem Chronological Abstracts, trending analysis, failure statistics, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills
- Oral and written English language skills is highly recommended
- Comprehensive salary.
- Fixed 14 months salary.
- Attractive allowance.