- 職缺重新定位, 帶領7+成員, 提供多元職涯拓展
我們的客戶為亞太區醫藥保健龍頭公司, 在台灣深耕30+年以上, 目前於西半部拓展完善供應鏈及內部員工多元學習發展空間
- Ensure all staffs strictly follow the standard procedure to perform their job to secure the data confidentiality.
- Prepare tender related doc. on behalf of principals and attend the hospital tenders.
- Professionally handle customers and principals' inquiry or complaints.
- Attend the hospital bidding and execute price negotiation with hospitals.
- Sign annual purchase contact with hospital on behalf of principals.
- Ensure principals get the copy of hospital purchase contact in a timely manner.
- Act as a coordinator between hospitals and principals for any tender related or price concerns.
- Maintain and update hospital prices to SA department for invoicing.
- Maintain "ZERO" mistake for tender related business.
- Double-check all doc. to hospitals or principals prior to sending out.
- Ensure hospital donation processed on a timely manner and keep update in system.
- Conduct meeting to ensure all the problems raised by staff are timely solved.
- Hold meeting with staff for performance review and conduct PIP training as scheduled.
- Ensure CRC inquiries are responded immediately in line with company 1st/2nd response time.
- Coach and provide advice to staff.
- Submit related monthly report part to manager before 10th of the month.
- Provide updated hospital tender schedule to principals by 10th of month.
- Over 3+ years in Domestic Logistic OR Tender Management Leadership Role
- Adaptable to conduct Multi Project/Stakeholder Management
- Detailed-Oriented personality to interact with stakeholders
- Good to great English Level/ Familiar with Health-care Supply Chain Concept are preferred.
One of the world's leading Health-care Services Companies, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package