- One of the world's leading MNC Healthcare Services Groups
- Regional exposure and People oriented organization culture
Our client is a worldwide leader in MNC Healthcare Services Industries.
With over a century history, they operate 36+ markets around the world with over 30,000+ employers in total. They have provided diverse solutions for Healthcare companies, solid partnership with iconic Tier 1 MNC companies, recognized as the largest maker share in recent years.
- Supervise daily order processing operations, ensure compliance with internal controls related to order processing and discount maintenance, adhered to monitor the team to process orders properly and accurately.
- Take ownership of customer complaint issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Work with cross-functions on issues related to follow-up and take action to resolve all issues efficiently.
- Review the efficiency of the current processes and propose appropriate solutions/measures to improve customer experience and meeting KPI targets.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients and customers.
- Recruit, mentor, and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Motivate team leads and enhance their problem-solving skills through lesson learn.
- Least 5+ years in Healthcare Disciplines of CS/Operation/ Logistic/ Aftersales
- Extensive knowledge in end-to-end Healthcare Supply Chain cycle
- Least 2+ years in Team Management and Good to Great English level in oral
One of the world's leading MNC Healthcare Services Groups, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!