- One of the world's leading MNC Semiconductors Companies
- Solid Project Owner Experience with external stakeholders
Our client is a worldwide leader in semiconductor industry. With almost a century history, their focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which account for more than 80% of its revenue.In the stock market, our client is often regarded as an indicator for the semiconductor and electronics industry as a whole, since the company's products are used in almost all electronic products
- Responsibilities include project management, training, problem solving, designing, installation, cost estimating, financial management, and system documentation for the following:
- Medium & High Voltage distribution including but not limited to transformer, ACB, GCB, capacitor, relay, VFD,
- HV controls - Iconics, Powerlogic, Shark Meters and PQube.
- Gathering and analyzing data, blueprints, and reports.
- Determining facility and equipment specifications.
- Analyzing project costs and preparing budgets.
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of facility expansion, layout, various systems, and quality control
- 5-8 year experience in Power System regardless engineering design or maintenance/operation.
- With experienced in control system (SCADA) with troubleshooting skills is preferable.
- Basic understanding of (PID) loop tuning, ladder/structure programming, charts and trending.
- Ability to develop and update Process and Instrumentation Diagrams, Sequence of Operations, I/O lists, panel drawings and instrumentation list, one-line diagram
- Ability to analyze existing systems and associated monitoring equipment to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Ability to drive success with a highly critical facility system. Lead by example.
- Demonstrate data analysis, problem solving and leadership to drive success in the fast paced production environment.
- Ability to demonstrate strong safety stewardship and embrace zero safety/interruption mindset with right behavior on the daily operation basis
One of the world's leading MNC Semiconductors Companies, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!