外商:蝕刻設備工程師 / Etch Service Engineer
3 years experiences in Etch service engineer
Tier 1 semi conductor equipement company
Our client is the tier 1 semi conductor equipment company.
- 3 years and above experiences as Etch equipment service engineer
- Support sales team for pre-sale and/or post-sale support of company products/systems.
- Provide technical support at customer's site for product demonstration, installation and maintenance of company products to ensure the product is functioning according to the specification.
- Consult customers to their inquiries concerning system software and applications
Thin film experiences for 3 years or above
Good English proficiency in communication (verbal and written)
Hands-on trouble-shooting expertise; technical problem-solving, defect analysis
- Strong leadership abilities: able to drive escalations and field self-sufficiency
- Comprehensive salary with fixed 14 months
- Company stock option
- First year 10 days annual leaves