We partnered with an international oil and gas services company on a large-scale campaign which required us to source high-quality candidates from multiple geographic regions for their newly established finance hub based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We designed and executed an extensive recruitment campaign targeting high-calibre candidates from specific countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
In order to effectively execute this complex campaign, Michael Page designed an in-depth candidate sourcing strategy which included:
- The creation of a campaign mini-site — a bespoke recruitment website which included client branding
- Placing advertisements on all relevant Michael Page websites in the targeted countries;
- A targeted campaign on LinkedIn
- Placing advertisements on a large number of relevant local and regional job boards
- Sourcing potential candidates from the PageGroup’s global database
Sourced candidates were thoroughly screened and Michael Page long-listed more than 100 potential candidates, across 23 different nationalities, in just six weeks, These candidates were invited to undertake several online psychometric tests. Successful candidates were then presented to the client for further interview rounds.
This recruitment campaign was challenging due to its broad geographical coverage, scale, timelines and multiple time zones.
A total of 15 candidates were successfully hired. Impressed by the results and our quality of service, the client appointed Michael Page to execute two additional campaigns which also required large-scale and international sourcing (both of which have since been successfully completed).
We can tailor make a solution to suit your hiring needs. Request a free consultation today.