- International electronic consumer product principal
- Promising exposure with fast-growing brand
- Excellent career development in Hong Kong
International consumer product principal
Promising exposure with fast-growing brand
- Public Relationship for Passenger Car
- Prepares and realizes marketing communication plan
- Develops and executes marketing campaigns.
- Defines marketing KPIs and ensures their achievement
- Plans and maintains marketing communication budge
- Maintains close working relations with headquarters and ensures transfer of central marketing know-how to the market
Sr. PR, Communications Manager
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that's focusing on specialty care. They're now looking for Market Access Assistant Manager level who's experienced in Product Launch and dealing with public services in order to get optimized pricing strategy for company's benefit.
Great career progression
This position is responsible for developing corporate reputation, developing and delivering external & internal communications strategies, and must immediately alert CA&C Director of any issue which may have a significant impact on the corporate reputation and value of the Group.
To develop the current communications team to accelerate their learning curve and establish a robust team to be able to work independently with limited time frame. Draws others into enthusiastic commitment to the collective effort. Has a direction, energy, and passion. Inspires others to exceed expectations. Shapes the environment to foster a drive toward achievement, learning, and teamwork. Models behavior.
Identifies the implications of macro trends for the business. Can identify potential problems and opportunities both in the short and long term. Is able to identify critical concerns and prioritize.
Leading tobacco brand- Global exposure
Didn't find the right Marketing job for you?
Sign-up to receive Marketing - Marketing Communications - marketing jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.