Zwick Roell Sales Engineer - Destructive Material Testing(台中)
Zwick Roell is the world's leading supplier of materials testing machines
Over 160 years, Zwick has stood for reliable test results, excellent services!
About Our Client
Zwick Roell is the world's leading supplier of materials testing machines. Their materials testing machines are used worldwide in R&D and quality assurance in more than 20 industries. For more than 160 years, Zwick Roell has stood for reliable test results, excellent services, and quality and reliability in materials and components testing in over 56 countries.
The Zwick Roell Group employs over 1,600 employees worldwide - many of them for years or even decades. Their knowledge, ability and commitment characterize the Group. The basis of our success is created through an open cooperation and a passionate commitment to our customers! They live the core value of "We are open-minded and passionate about what we do!"
- Actively promotes the materials testing solutions of the Zwick Roell Group.
- Achieve agreed order entry targets, sales driven key performance indicators as well as personal objectives.
- Implements sustainable lead finding activities, identifies customers' needs for products or services, qualifies and generates opportunities in key industries.
- Utilizes the PULSE/CRM system to actively manage accounts, contacts and projects.
- Builds successful and long-term relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in existing and prospective customers
- Convinces the buying center, e.g. lab manager and users, purchasing manager and business owners, by using customer value propositions prior to solution building
- Promptly responds to inquiries, specifies and prepares quotations to meet customer technical and commercial requirements
- Continuously develops and maintains knowledge and expertise of the Zwick Roell product portfolio and applications to enhance confidence and sales effectiveness
- Continuously monitors and responds to competitor activities at prospective customers, and provides timely reporting on competitive activity to management
- Interacts and liaises within the local and regional teams , and assures effective communication
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (preference Mechanical).
- least 2-3 years and above experience in sales of material testing machines & Instruments.
- Proven experience in the field of materials testing, material science and analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with strong computer and software skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in both Chinese and English.
- Passionate and disciplined sales / consultant personality committed to excellence.
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression
- Direct communication with the Country Manager
- Preferable location: Taichung but with flexibility of other location
- (This position involves at least 50% local travel to customers within Taiwan and periodic travel to Zwick's regional and international HQ to participate in corporate professional development.)