Worldwide Leading Tech MNC/ HR Director, regional role
Profitable business with low turnover rate, plenty of HR regional supports
Rich regional exposure, responsible for 4+ regions with dynamic interactions
About Our Client
- Focused electronics and technology company employing some 9,000 people in operations in North America, Europe and across Asia. We design, develop and supply the technology that allows people, organisations, industrial applications and electronics devices to connect efficiently, locally and globally.
- Has a proud heritage stretching back over 140 years during which time we have evolved from an industrial conglomerate centred on the UK's heavy engineering industry, into a global leader in the supply of products and technology solutions used in network infrastructure, wireless connectivity, displays and industrial controls; technology for a connected world.
- We serve specialist high growth markets with our broad set of complementary proprietary products, obtaining a competitive edge through technology and customer service allied to a well established, and still expanding, manufacturing base. We deliver value through innovation.
- Position HR Sr. Manager to Director
- Report to HR VP based in Shanghai
- In charge of full of HR management including HR Management manual, Job analysis, performance management, C&B Management, personnel development and training, Regulation management, , company culture building and change management for multiple sites (TW/HK/JP/KR/SG/India).
- To support HR VP and commercial head to build up and spread HR management project through combining with daily operation manual, regulation and other methods
The Successful Applicant
- Processes regional HRBP experience of commercial BU
- Education Bachelor degree or above
- Experience Minimum 8 years HR related working experience in technology industry, prefer having the HR experience in commercial BU and sales training, Salary Range Base in market benchmark,
- English Fluent oral English, written and reading English can be used in daily work (TOEIC 850 or equivalent English proficiency)
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary scheme
- Profitable business with low turnover rate, plenty of HR regional supports
- Rich regional exposure, responsible for 4+ regions with dynamic interactions