- Join a well-recognized organization with high demand products
- Connected and progressive company culture
About Our Client
Our customer is a thermal solution brand that has been established for more than 20 years, with global distribution in Europe, America and Asia, and is currently actively expanding
- Responsible for QC strategic planning, deal with and provide solution for any related issues.
- Monitor, minimize and control project quality costs.
- Implement QA management system and quality analysis tools.
- Improve product's reliability and quality to ensure improvements of overall product performance.
- Execute ISO system, supplier IQC management and product IPQC & OQC management.
- Support in customer quality management, including yield rate control, product defect analysis, NPI and etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineer.
- 10+ years working experience in Quality role.
- Experience in consumer electronics or manufacturing.
- Familiarity with fan motor / thermal solution product would be a plus
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally if necessary.
What's on Offer
- Ownership and stakeholder culture, they value all employees and consider you are one of the stakeholder!
- Decent salary package, great career plan and potential growth