World leading logistic company: Head of HR
One of the world's leading logistics companies with over 82,000 employees.
Competitive salary scheme and rich regional exposure.
About Our Client
- Our success as a global logistics leader is the culmination of 82,000 individuals working toward the common objective of customer satisfaction.
- We are seeking an experienced and reliable HR Head for our Taiwan Cluster to provide effective oversight of our talents in order to achieve this goal.
- Based in Taipei, you are the custodian of organisation ethics and values.
- Lead a team and partner business leaders to support growth objectives for the region and manage all core HR functions and work with National HR specialists on projects.
- Partner the business to design and implement HR road map to support the delivery of KPIs Coach and advise managers on effective performance management Oversee organisation development process to address issues of succession planning, workforce development, employee retention etc.
- Ensure best practices in talent sourcing and candidate management Oversee annual salary reviews together in partnership with specialist teams Create and implement relevant learning programs to meet talent development needs Ensure compliance with all employment practices, policies and legislation
The Successful Applicant
- To be considered, you should have at least 8 years of experience in a generalist HR role and possess sound knowledge of Taiwan's employment legislation.
- You are able to demonstrate the ability to translate business and HR strategies into practical solutions, and are able to engage key decision makers on HR matters.
- Language proficiency in both English and Mandarin is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
- One of the world's leading logistics companies with over 82,000 employees.
- Competitive salary scheme and rich regional exposure.
- A pioneer role for culture-shaping and transformation.