World famous Retail MNC new business in TW: HR Manager
Leadership role with a completely new establishment business in TW
MNC culture with rich cross culture/countries exposure
About Our Client
- It has over 160 locations throughout Japan, 10 in Singapore, 1 in Thailand, 2 in Hong Kong, and 2 in Hawaii; carries a wide range of products, from basic groceries to electronics and clothing.
- Will landing first store in Taiwan located in Taipei.
- Responsible for the developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and ensuring legal compliance with statutory employment and related laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies for relevance to current climate initiate, lead and implement large scale recruitment events.
- Identified and execute payroll implementation to ensure accurate, complete and timely payroll processing, payment and disbursement.
- Develop and maintain strong relations with subsidiaries to understand their workforce requirements.
- Develop and implement workplace health and safety guide line and ensuring compliance.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support expansion needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
The Successful Applicant
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5-8 years of relevant working experiences
- In depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and meticulous personality
- Highly adaptable in a fast paced working environment
What's on Offer
- Leadership role with a completely new establishment business in TW
- MNC culture with rich cross culture/countries exposure
- Competitive salary scheme