Wire bond Process Engineer
US company looking for wire bond process expert
Global exposure with good multinational company culture
About Our Client
Our client is the world leading IC design house, founded in USA. The company has strong US company culture and dedicated in develop the employee's
- Improve wire bond yield rate and defect issue solution.
- Wire bond solution on new/novel packages development
- Provide recipe for wire bond process.
- Using Au/Cu/pCC wires on different types of bond pad strcutures.
- Wire bonder tool setup
The Successful Applicant
- 3 + years experiences in Wire Bond related process, either from OSAT or IC Design house.
- Familiar with KNS wire bonder (Maxum, Connx etc)
- Strong foundation in statistical process control, engineering change control and process release strategies
- Fluency in English for writing and communicating.
What's on Offer
- Global exposure and with working environment
- Attractive salary package
- Self-development opportunity by training programs
- Employee Assistance Program(EAP) provided