International leading Retailer
Top trend and fashion in sports-wear industry
Our client is one of the world's leading outdoor sports lifestyle company, designing, producing and distributing a diversified mix of branded apparel, wintersports, footwear, accessories and related products. They are now looking for a Wholesale Manager to lead distributor in Taiwan.
- Wholesale business strategy development, planning, execution and reviewing
- Develop strategies that ensure revenue growth across all of the Company's product lines in line with the Company's business plan
- Accurately plan, forecast and manage wholesale channel revenues and SG&A targets
- Ensure all business activities are in accordance with the Company's planned revenue objectives, quotas and budgets
- Plan and coordinate seasonal trade shows as required
- Liaise with merchandisers to ensure effective and timely product order placement and delivery
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to ensure effective wholesale trade marketing
- Develop and maintain relationships with all wholesale accounts throughout the Taiwan market
- Increase the wholesale account base across all of the Company's brands
- Ensure correct brand image is maintained throughout all wholesale doors and establish and run branded corner programs according to the sales strategy
- Train key account sales staff as required
- Manage sales orders, product returns, rebates and product re-orders
- Lead, coach and train the wholesale team to achieve KPIs
- Spend focused and quality time on team development.
- Minimum 6 years of wholesale operation experience in retail industry, preferably with Casual Lifestyle / Sports Apparel / Footwear.
- Distributor management experience is a must
- Strong capabilities to collaborate and influence internal cross-functions and external partners to overcome obstacles.
- Strong project management skills; experience working in a very fast paced environment while maintaining sharp attention to details and get things done at high quality.
- Good selling skills include communication, negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with multi-levels within an organization.
- Effective people management skills: motivation, development and performance management.
- Communicates effectively in Chinese and English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Competitive package with nice fringe benefits
- Nice and fun working culture