Web Director (Full Stack)
Joined an US web company with worldwide operating plaftorm/product!!
Acted as TW software lead (director) with responsibility in global delivery!!
About Our Client
An multinational social media, streaming platform, US-based, with few large-scaling-user platforms and products. With a software engineering center in Taiwan providing strong technical resources to headquarter in US for worldwide product and platform!
* Lead the web engineering team in TW for continuous maintenance, support, development and enhancement for external and internal web sites.
* Guide and facilitate the strategy and development of websites.
* Lead continuous web sites improvements and optimizations include new site features, traffic increasing, seo, troubleshooting issues.
* Work collaboratively with different development teams in US.
* Take projects from concepts to completion and support project management.
* Review, analyze and modify existing programming as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
* A Bachelors Degree (or higher education and experience), in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
* 5+ years related work experience
* 3+ years of team lead or manager experience
* Having worked on major large scale consumer-facing web sites
* Flexible, able to deal with aggressive schedules
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
* Able to travel to US when needed and communicate well with all levels of management
What's on Offer
- Joined an US web company with worldwide operating plaftorm/product!!
- Acted as TW software lead (director) with responsibility in global delivery!!