- One of the world's leading MNC Sporting Goods Retail companies
- New Opening for next generation leader, 3PL/young talents are welcomed
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in Sporting products and services. The company manages the research, design, production, logistics and distribution of its products in house; partners with global suppliers; and markets their own brands directly to consumers. With almost 50+ years history, they set up 1000+ Retail Stores across over 50+ countries . They have launched diverse more than 20 iconic brand products in each sports category.
- Supply stock to company internal retail stores & EC warehouse with guaranteed lead-time & services
- Directly manage recruitment, training, career development plan & annual appraisal and HR topic with a team size above 8 members
- Implement operational policies and procedures
- Ensure all warehouse activities strictly follow safety and compliance requirements
- Oversee basic warehouse activities (layout, picking, receiving, inventory, and replenishment)
- Set up multiple projects with abilities to negotiate contracts, manage suppliers, and communicate status on a regular basis
- Develop warehousing networks, follow up and publish economic KPIs
- Assist management in setting the company strategy and direction based on future business opportunities, external factors, emerging technologies, and client needs
The Successful Applicant
- For the Senior, Over 8-10 year's experience within at least 2-3 years in Warehouse and Logistic Discipline
- For the Junior, 1-3 year's experience in Warehouse and Logistic Discipline
- Great English level in verbal and written.
- Highly proactive, autonomous, and disciplined
- Possessing coding and complex calculating abilities is highly favourable.
What's on Offer
One of the world's leading MNC Sporting Goods Retail companies, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression and salary package!