VR Project - Sr. Engineer
Work with new technology in virtual reality
Be a part of a software leading global company with great resources
About Our Client
Global leading multinational company in software industry
*We're looking for engineers who recognize virtual reality's potential and want to help us make the world better through this cutting edge technology.
* Develop VR application on Steam, VivePort, Oculus to benefit professional domain, such as: galaxy explore, medical science, music and art education…etc.
* Identity potential VR related security, privacy risk to people, and innovate solution to help them enjoy VR digital life.
* Assist in development of rapid prototypes, as well as delivery of high-quality projects for both internal brands and external partners.
* Work with an agile and multi-disciplinary team of artists, designers, and QAs.
* Assess tech and developmental risks.
* Propose solutions to overcome identified risks.
* Assist in specification, ensure that design and implementation of experience meets runtime and performance budgeting requirements.
* Write polished, optimized and documented code.
The Successful Applicant
1. 3+ years of game development experience, and delivered schedule driven projects.
2. Extensive experience working with Unity or Unreal game engine.
3. Extensive experience with the C++ and C# programming language.
4. Solid understanding of algorithms, physics and math.
5. Strong understanding of 3D modeling, texturing and animation.
1. Extensive experience with graphics APIs: DirectX, OpenGL, etc.
2. In-depth knowledge of design pattern and object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and career progression
- Work in one of the largest pure software company in Taiwan
- Multinational working environment
- Global leading brand in their industry
- Profitable company and great benefits
- Work in the latest hottest trend in virtual reality