VP of Sales (Logistics / Airline)
Established leader in the industry
Positive organization culture
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company with global businesses among international deliveries, forwarding, logistics services through sea and air.
- Lead the country's sales and marketing function to drive for profitable growth.
- Maintain and expand the relationship with global key accounts and several multinational customers.
- Manage different sales teams of front-line sales, key account sales, BD sales, channel sales and telesales.
- Reports o Global Sales Head and is responsible for the revenue growth of designated regions.
The Successful Applicant
- Possesses 15+ years experience in logistics, transportation, airline industry as Salesperson with great performance.
- With 5+ years in managerial role to lead multiple functions in different countries.
- Deep relationship with potential global key accounts.
- Excellence in leadership to drive sales performance and relationship with customers.
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
- Good chance to join a key industry player with sufficient resources/ channels.
- Positive office environment and culture.
- Strong executive leadership.