VP of Sales - Leading Internet Tech Company
An exciting chance to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
Work in a fast-paced Internet company with outstanding colleagues.
Our Client is a leading entertainment tech company, based in Asia. They are now actively operating in HK, Japan, Singapore and Korea...etc., aiming at IPO to enlarge business scales. To keep up the innovative momentum they set foot in various fields in entertainment industry: online streaming, TV shows, and artist development. They are now expanding its business in Taiwan and the VP will play a crucial role in the core business in Taiwan market.
- Develop new sales channels, re-sellers to maintain stable cash flows.
- Manage and analyse daily operational performance and report directly to GM/CEO.
- Devise customer acquisition plan and point re-seller mechanism such as loyalty program to optimise performance.
- Innovate operational process to optimise channel and re-seller performance.
- Initiate cross-department cooperation with Sales and Finance team to ensure project execution.
- Over 8 years experience in Internet related industry and possess more than 5 years of team management experience.
- Outstanding data analysis skills in Excel and SQL.
- Successful track record in leading a team scope more than 5 people.
- Proven track record in contract negotiation and relationship management with business partners, channels, or re-sellers.
- High proficiency of English and Mandarin Chinese.
The position offers candidate an unparalleled opportunity to develop a new business channel to help company generate stable revenue income. It's a perfect opportunity for candidates who have high ambition to gain 0 to 1 experience and milestone in his/her career.