- One of the world's leading Fashion Trading Company
- Regional Exposure with leading over 35+ members in English-immersed working envi
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in the Fashion Wear Trading Industry. With almost a half-century history, our client is given unique and unparalleled expertise in product development and sourcing, with 400+ specialists across 15+ wholly-owned offices around the globe, seamlessly deliver over 50 million products to satisfied customers each year.
- Manage overall quality assurance and quality control operations.
- Plan and execute strategies in accordance with the company objectives such as quality target, budget, manpower allocation, emerging industry changes, and others.
- Develop quality initiatives to drive ongoing quality improvement throughout the organisation.
- Implement strict adherence to the standard operating procedures.
- Manage performance reviews for team members; setting individual and group objectives; staff training and development programs.
- Formulate quality policy to align inspection standards between customers and factories.
- Identify product quality risk and provide technical support to related parties.
- Manage vendor training on quality requirements including factory evaluation.
- Oversee the periodic review of existing supplier's quality performance.
- Manage customer complaints and conduct root cause analysis to provide corrective action plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Acceptable to work in HK/ TW concurrently
- Solid 8+ years in Factory QAQC Strategic Management, Clothing/Wear/Textile Products only
- Solid 5+ years Team Management, Regional Scope is preferred.
- Great English level in oral, able to work in an English-immersed environment.
What's on Offer
One of the world's leading Fashion Wear Trading companies, strong and stable team with great company culture, career progression, and salary package!